PDA

View Full Version : What--Who said that????????

JIM CHALOUPKA
10-10-2007, 09:09 PM
I was just thinking. Could we have a new Main Category where anyone can post completely anonymously? It would be a special place with no possible means to identify the poster. Is that possible? It would be very cathartic to some, every now and then.

Come on Skiffer and JPJ, everyone gets the urge once in a while to do something like that!:eek:

You would just go to that category and post and you could be like "Big Brother" talking to the masses.

Jon Wehrenberg
10-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Jim,

I think I understand your reasons behind your suggestion, but I have reservations. I would be concerned about the potential for posts to get personal or nasty.

If I may presume you are looking for a safe haven for newcomers to come to the site and test the waters without fear of getting bombed by more regular posters, would you consider an area or category where only persons with 25 posts or less can post, so newcomers can get a little comfortable before wading into the deep end of the pool?

JIM CHALOUPKA
10-10-2007, 09:26 PM
No. That's not it at all.
I mean a place where anyone can go and say anything. Even those that put their name and identity in front. In that posting area they would be anonymous.

Jon Wehrenberg
10-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Why would you need to do post without revealing who you are? I can only see troubles with that.

tdelorme
10-10-2007, 09:53 PM
ca·thar·tic (k-thärtk)
adj.
Inducing catharsis; purgative.
n.
An agent for purging the bowels, especially a laxative.

Oh, great idea. You all start that crap and I want my money back. Is that what happened to the blow up dolly at Branson? She looked a little cathartic there toward the end of the rally.:p

Jerry Winchester
10-10-2007, 10:48 PM
I have to float my stick with the non-anonymous crowd. That's why I put my name as my handle and why I rarely read sports related message boards. If they need to say it anonymously, then it probably should go unsaid.

Unless I can post more crap about A1, Krak4U and The King.......

garyde
10-10-2007, 11:11 PM
That's another Forum Jim.

hhoppe
10-11-2007, 08:51 AM
Let me see how shall I word this?
DUMB IDEA JIM

JIM CHALOUPKA
10-11-2007, 09:06 AM
I think so too Harry, just stirring the pot and making a sarcastic point. I feel that one should not post anything controversial without PUTTING THEIR NAME TO IT.

lewpopp
10-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Jim, you covered your ass quick on that one. I have never seen anyone make a 180 that fast.

We should not have the opportunity to post derrogative things at all except if we want to tell Jon the real truth what we feel about him. I think it should start right here. NOT !!!!

Jeese Jim, get a bus, it'll take your mind of of some stupid ideas.

Here goes the crap. That 5 0 thingie got under my skin and the guy must be a "silver spoon" working on 2nd generation money. Oh, I guess you could say I would like to have had that opportunity. On and on and on and on.

hhoppe
10-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Lew: We missed you in Branson. The rally went great and we had five very talented coach experts on hand to help us with round table talk and a lot of hands on our indevidual coach's.
Jon made a great display of the air systems.
The park was OK too, I think you may have been to the old KOA location. Keep working to get your strength back, I know it's been tough for you.