PDA

View Full Version : Jdub & Mango - Out of the Dark

truk4u
10-04-2007, 08:41 AM
The dynamic duo with their heads up their butt’s for the last 2 months finally get ready at Branson to further harass, abuse, hassle and poke more fun at the poor Plastic Truckster, but look what they find when looking for the ResinMobile:

2000 Country Coach 45

Under their noses at Oshkosh in July, while sitting under Mango’s awning with the Turd Boys in full swing, Truk makes a deal on the phone for this Country Coach and they’re so occupied at harassing me, their little pea brains never put 2 and 2 together. The best part is that most of the active Poggers knew the CC was sitting in my garage the whole time while the three num nuts (forgot to add that wacko Jeep) continued their endless barrage of crap.

So, in the future, if you see crap coming your way from these weenies, don’t worry about it, their vision is restricted to their sphincter muscles.

PS – I sold the PlasticMobile on e-bay before I even got home from our trip, so it gave us 5,200 miles in 4 weeks and sold for exactly what I paid for it.

bill&jody
10-04-2007, 09:01 AM
finally the unveiling!!! she is beautiful!!!!!! congrats (again)!!
jody & bill

BrianE
10-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Way to go Tom!!! Hope it teaches these guys NEVER to underestimate an old trucker. :eek:

Loc
10-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Tom,

I wish I could have seen the look on the flame snuffer's face. An exellent counterstrike! Congatulations on the new bus.

merle&louise
10-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Tom,

Wish I could have been there!

You're the man!:D

rmboies
10-04-2007, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=truk4u;18722]The dynamic duo with their heads up their butt’s for the last 2 months finally get ready at Branson to further harass, abuse, hassle and poke more fun at the poor Plastic Truckster, but look what they find when looking for the ResinMobile:

WHEW Tom and Nancy, finally you are out of the closet!! It was getting really tough trying to remember who knew and who didn't:D Suffice it to say, the "boys" had no clue--good one Truk but watch your back buddy!

A beautiful coach and many happy miles are in the future for you two! Can't wait to see it in person in a few weeks!

Debi and Bob-03/00

bluevost
10-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Way to go Truk. I hope somebody had a video camera rolling!! Beautiful bus, may you and Nancy have many happy days rolling along.

Ken

Jim Skiff
10-04-2007, 10:52 AM
Jerry finds out.

Ray Davis
10-04-2007, 01:26 PM
And the whole "sitting in your resinmobile, crying, watching the Discovery channel"! priceless!

OK, I'll admit to being completely fooled! :eek:

jello_jeep
10-04-2007, 05:45 PM
(forgot to add that wacko Jeep) continued their endless barrage of crap.

Wacko??? Moi???? Surely you jest!! I hold myself in good company with MM and Jdub.. You showed your true resin based heart, and are just trying to bale yourself out!!!

Remember the lollipop.... FOREVER :) (Nice lookin rig, but minus the Marathon emblem, so does it REALLY count ?)

Congratulations anyway :) !!!

PS – I sold the PlasticMobile on e-bay before I even got home from our trip, so it gave us 5,200 miles in 4 weeks and sold for exactly what I paid for it.

Some businessman you are,, you are supposed to use it and then make a PROFIT!!!

Sheesh...

hhoppe
10-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Hey Jeep, You have been had with the other Merry Jesters. Take your beating like a man. The other two did and provided a nice Bar and Cocktail Hour tonight for the whole Rally. Truk has a beautiful 45 foot coach (unlike a 40 ft. runt ) Be a man and congradulate Tom on his total dominance of the situation.

Jim Skiff
10-04-2007, 10:40 PM
Jerry, Mango & Truk provided a great time prior to the Charity Dinner!

MangoMike
10-05-2007, 12:28 AM
Showing up a day after JDUB, I was literally the last guy to know about the the new Trukmobile. Well at least I know now the POGGers can keep a State secret. So here's the super secret Jerk Chicken recipe...

Well POG IV is still under full steam and the Fat Lady hasn't sung yet.

That being said the new PrevoTrukster is very impressive. And I'm extremely happy for Nancy, oh yea and Tom.

Mango

jello_jeep
10-05-2007, 10:24 AM
Tone it down Harry, isn't it time for your Geritol, and a new video tape from your Lawrence Welk collection ?? :confused:;):D

Hey Jeep, You have been had with the other Merry Jesters. Take your beating like a man. The other two did and provided a nice Bar and Cocktail Hour tonight for the whole Rally. Truk has a beautiful 45 foot coach (unlike a 40 ft. runt ) Be a man and congradulate Tom on his total dominance of the situation.

Gimme a break, Trukster dominate?? He clearly has the same taste in women as he really has in coaches... PLASTIC !!!!