PDA

View Full Version : Sold Our Bus

dale farley
10-01-2007, 12:55 PM
Well, we sold our bus last Wednesday, but we are here in Branson enjoying the sights and nice weather. We had the bus packed and ready to drive to Branson, but a couple who had been talking to us for over a month called and said they would be there last Monday to look at the Prevost. They came on Monday, transferred the money, and I gave them a couple indoctrinations on the bus systems and driving the bus. They left Wednesday.

The new owner got a PDI, at Jacksonville Prevost. The only difference was this was a "Post Delivery Inspection" vice a "Pre Delivery Inspection''. I felt good because he called me and was elated that Prevost told him the bus was in great shape and needed nothing significant. They replaced a bushing, a couple struts on the bay doors and some dash lights.

I moved everything out of the bus into an enclosed trailer, serviced our conversion van, and we traveled with Jim/Karen Keller from our house to Branson. We are staying in a motel about a mile from the KOA.

Now we are trying to decide what our next camper will be. Our thought process has evolved since I last posted that I was considering selling the bus, so I am considering another Prevost in the 95-98 range with the new engine and 45'. If I find one that someone "REALLY" needs to sell, I will purchase another Prevost. I may have to go to the Newell sight and see if I can find one of those who are dying to jump ship from Prevost to Newell. I am probably going to have trouble finding what I want at a price I can afford to pay, but we'll see. If I can get as good a deal as I gave the purchaser of my bus, I will be okay.

At this time, I have no idea what I will be driving 6 months months from now; but regardless what happens in the future, I thank everyone in the POG for the wealth of knowledge that I have accumulated about Prevosts during the last year. This is not a goodby post, just a "Thank You" for everyone's help. Dale/Paulette

rmboies
10-01-2007, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE=Roadrunner;18678]Well, we sold our bus last Wednesday, but we are here in Branson enjoying the sights and nice weather.

Dale and Paulette, gee that was fast! Glad to hear that you are not leaving us and have a wonderful time in Branson!! I have a feeling another Prevost is in your future:D

jello_jeep
10-01-2007, 03:45 PM
Well, sad to see you sell your baby, but then you are already talking about getting another one!!! Did you notice that, or was it a Freaudian slip? :confused:

I think you have stainless in your veins, and you are hoplessely hooked !!

Have a great time in Branson, see you on the road!