PDA

View Full Version : New Park Salt Lake City

mikedee
09-24-2007, 11:24 PM
We found a great brand new RV park in Salt Lake City UT. About 300 sites, very big rig friendly. Free Wifi.

The park opened 3 days ago and already has 30 coachs. The A and B row are 70' long pull thur's about $38.00 night

Pony Express
www.ponyexpressrvresort.com
800-780-0170

North side of city off the I-215 at Exit 28. South side of Interstate.
Lat N. 40.83037
Long W 111.93858

Ray Davis
09-25-2007, 11:54 AM
That's great! I spent a week in the SLC KOA a year ago June. The KOA was really nice, but this sounds much better. Too bad they didn't include any real pictures of the park on their website.

Ray

Jerry Winchester
09-25-2007, 08:33 PM
You know, I was thinking the same thing. Why have a new park and not include one photo of it? We stayed at the KOA and it was a mother to get to from the Interstate or it was a mother to get back on, I can't remember.

One way or the other, it sucked, but the sites were nice and it was jam packed. We had the last site in the park and there were folks circling like sharks waiting for us to not show up so they could claim it.

Suckers.......

mikedee
09-26-2007, 12:02 AM
I will leave the picture comments for the owners. Trust me its very nice.

I printed my comments and gave to the owners and they were looking forward to other POG members visiting. My comments are on the park bulletin board.

I agree on the KOA, tough in and out. I had to get the saw out last time to cut limbs in my site.

garyde
09-26-2007, 12:09 AM
I will leave the picture comments for the owners. Trust me its very nice.

I printed my comments and gave to the owners and they were looking forward to other POG members visiting. My comments are on the park bulletin board.

I agree on the KOA, tough in and out. I had to get the saw out last time to cut limbs in my site.

"Note to self, don't forget Chain Saw":D