09-22-2007, 06:27 PM
Did you have to do that?

rmboies
09-22-2007, 08:30 PM
GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!! Sandy
Awaiting son-in-law's arrival home Oct' 07 from Iraq after 18months
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

Sandy, you go girl, let the guys know that you are behind the GATORS:D

I am very thankful that your son-in-law is returning home soon....My friend's husband is home on leave for two weeks from Bagdad and my cousin's son just returned after spending a year there as well. God Bless our troops and their families as well!

GO BUCKS~~!! (sorry Jon, couldn't help myself)

rfoster
09-22-2007, 11:11 PM
Jon: I don't know if we can eat oysters with Deb/Bob 00/03 again or not after that comment.

I may bring in a can of beanie weanies (Tn fast food) if we can make it to Landrum in October.

jus kidding Deb and Bob - we know you don't care for oysters, about a Fried Boloney Sandwich?

I agree with you Floridians 100 percent--May GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

rmboies
09-23-2007, 08:25 AM
[QUOTE=rfoster;18416]Jon: I may bring in a can of beanie weanies (Tn fast food) if we can make it to Landrum in October.
jus kidding Deb and Bob - we know you don't care for oysters, about a Fried Boloney Sandwich?

ha, well Roger, this may surprise you but I grew up eating fried baloney sandwiches with mustard on them;) I thought of you, Micki and Jon when I read last week that two people died from eating oysters in an Atlanta restaurant! YIKES, I guess they didn't know about the "r" rule!!

GO TIGERS!! is that better?? Looking forward to seeing ya'll next month and yes, please bring the beans and weanies, what a treat:D

lewpopp
09-23-2007, 09:44 PM
Jim Chaloupka wants me to get a latter along with my ladder for the second choice. I'm trying to fix this Polish by pass and am up on the ladder and will now look for alatter. I have a lot of tools in my Ace Hardware but none of them have the nomenclature of a latter. Damn, Jim, pay attention. I'd hate to pull the wrong plug and get latter all over me, or is that lather. Dog Gone It, I'm trying to get this job done and the nurses keep getting in my whey. Or is that way. Oh well, a masters in Eng doesn't help at all here, axe me, I know.

JIM CHALOUPKA
09-23-2007, 10:52 PM
Jim Chaloupka wants me to get a latter along with my ladder for the second choice. I'm trying to fix this Polish by pass and am up on the ladder and will now look for alatter. I have a lot of tools in my Ace Hardware but none of them have the nomenclature of a latter. Damn, Jim, pay attention. I'd hate to pull the wrong plug and get latter all over me, or is that lather. Dog Gone It, I'm trying to get this job done and the nurses keep getting in my whey. Or is that way. Oh well, a masters in Eng doesn't help at all here, axe me, I know.

Well Lew, Maybe your coming on whey too strong for the nurses, aren't they getting you up enough at night.:eek: If your not involved with the latter then you might as well use the ladder. Other alate beings might sore from that. Clean those tools out and keep them straight. I feel attention building between you and the hospital staff. You are exposed by your ability to fluctuate your grammar. On any scale English is a great major if you get my tone.
Remember you need a ladder to keep your head above grey water.