PDA

View Full Version : Coach Identity

truk4u
04-02-2006, 08:57 PM
This topic fell on deaf ears the last time...

I think it would be very helpful if members would indentify their conversion and year as part of their posts. With everyone trying to help each other, seems like a lot of wasted time trying to determine coach year and conversion to see if a particular problem or system is similar to yours. It would also help if you just wanted to compare certain systems or features with another owner of your year and make.

OK Poggers, step up and let's try to get this going!:D I sure wish everyone would come over to this side.... Anybody know how many ACTIVE members are on the other board? I don't see many posts outside the usual bunch until someone has a problem, then there is lots of activity. Must be lots of lurkers.

I for one will pump up this site on the other board after the Rally, then they will hopefully understand what they're missing. 100 bucks to join, hell I've saved 10 times that much already in 1 month by support from POG.

OK, I'm done, gotta go back out to the garage and turn off the water pump,
CRS setting in.:p

lewpopp
04-02-2006, 09:48 PM
Crap!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead Of Listing What Kind Of Coach And Year, Etc, These Guys Want To Be Rated By The Type Of Friggin' Airplane They Have.

Jerry Winchester
04-02-2006, 11:12 PM
Tom,

I quite agree on getting the others over here. It would be outstanding and I hope we can figure something out at the rally to get those folks over here and just use the other board for the archived information on it. I think they would really enjoy it and when you add the active guys over on the other board to this board, it would be sweet. And there are a BUNCH of lurkers, but hey that's okay as I did plenty of that when I was searching for a coach.

And while I was lurking, I used to think Lew was a mafia guy with a girlish figure. Now I know he is just a cranky guy who likes airplanes and drafting big busses on the interstate. :eek:

I think we can also put the coach identity on the "signature" on this site and it will print every time.

Jon Wehrenberg
04-03-2006, 08:30 AM
Under our identity where it says "member" is there any way that can be changed to identify our coaches if that is what we want?

There might be some that do not want to say what they own.

Jon
97 Liberty, 45 foot, Elegant lady, 2005 Hummer H2, Roadmaster All Terrain Tow Bar, Michelin tires, TracStar in-motion satallite, Jenn-Air grill, ......

(couldn't resist, I was on another site once and everybody listed everything except their unborn children)

Jerry Winchester
04-03-2006, 08:54 AM
You forgot the part for Lew;

Jon

97 Liberty, 45 foot, Elegant lady, 2005 Hummer H2, Roadmaster All Terrain Tow Bar, Michelin tires, TracStar in-motion satallite, Jenn-Air grill, Cessna P-210, Cessna 150, 1990 Chevrolet Corvette

Jon Wehrenberg
04-03-2006, 09:15 AM
"97 Liberty, 45 foot, Elegant lady, 2005 Hummer H2, Roadmaster All Terrain Tow Bar, Michelin tires, TracStar in-motion satallite, Jenn-Air grill, Cessna P-210, Cessna 150, 1990 Chevrolet Corvette"

Well if we are really going to get silly lets add 2001 S430, 2002 Dodge Ram 1500, John Deere Diesel Gator, Yanmar 3500 with bush hog, Bobcat 753, Bobcat 334, Honda tiller, Toro Lawnmower, Makita 3/8 drill, LugBug, etc....

truk4u
04-03-2006, 09:53 AM
I knew you weenies would take this to the next level!:D

2 bobcats, 2 cessna's, 2 Liberties (one time I hear).. Boy's, not sure we're worthy to hang with all time master of toy's and hyrdo carbon powered units.

We could change the POG name to PPCTHEMOG:

Prevost,planes,cars,trucks,heavy equipment,mowers,owner group.:p

Jon Wehrenberg
04-03-2006, 02:25 PM
I'm beginning to see a pattern here. First Lew starts with the name calling, and now it is Tom.

If you will recall, Lew starts the airplane thing and then complains when it creates a lot of discussion. Now Tom wants us to post our coach type and then complains when we offer information on our coach and related stuff.

OK....who's next?:mad:

lewpopp
04-03-2006, 09:58 PM
OH SH-T,

You forgot the bank balances and what your Prevost Proud number is. Ho, Ho, got you on that one.

My dog's faster than your dog. Time to hang it up. Don't need the people that count you down.

Ben
04-03-2006, 10:15 PM
If you click on the User CP link in the upper left and then edit your signature then you can have those details automatically added to the end of all your posts.

Jon Wehrenberg
04-04-2006, 08:16 AM
Lets see if this signature thing works.

Jerry Winchester
04-04-2006, 05:21 PM
I have changed my signature to match the naming convention used by his analness. My sense of symmetry is now balanced. :)

Jon Wehrenberg
04-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Does yours have round tires in the rear?

Jerry Winchester
04-04-2006, 05:31 PM
For now it does. I look at it like there are those who have made that mistake and those who will.....