PDA

View Full Version : Bluebird Information If you Want to Know?

Gary & Peggy Stevens
09-18-2007, 10:09 AM
Just to keep everyone informed about the Bluebird Motorcoach shake out, here is what appears to be their new website. Looks fascinating. :)

http://www.thelegacyreturns.com/?cid=G4

Gary S.

Ray Davis
09-18-2007, 11:50 AM
Fascinating? Did I miss something? All I saw was a fancy flash website with a picture of Erik Johnson.

No coach pictures, details, nothin. Just a countdown timer to 2008.

Ray

Gary & Peggy Stevens
09-18-2007, 04:07 PM
Fascinating? Did I miss something? All I saw was a fancy flash website with a picture of Erik Johnson.

No coach pictures, details, nothin. Just a countdown timer to 2008.

Ray

Ray at each point of the compass is a link to a little more information! Not TOO much information yet, but the new Bluebird company wants everybody to know, that something FANTASTIC is happening, since they bought Wanderlodge. Check it out again, just for grins...:D

But with a NEW Marathon coming your way next month, you probably have all the excitement you can handle ? :D

Gary S

Ray Davis
09-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Ray at each point of the compass is a link to a little more information

That was exactly my point, there was NO information of importance on any of the compass links

1. Photos - a picture of the new CEO
2. About US - said there is a coach coming in 2008
3. News - talked mainly about new CEO, new company (not much info)
4. Sign Up for Updates - self explanatory
5. Sign up for Rally - same

I can't call that much info at all at this point, although they spent some bucks on the Flash website to show this little bit of nothin!

Ray

Jerry Winchester
09-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Ray,

Have you thought about the fact that while Jon is out with a Q-Tip cleaning the wax buildup in his rivets, you and I will be swooshing along with the microfiber towel waiting for CO2 Margarita Boy to mix up the first batch?

truk4u
09-18-2007, 08:31 PM
I think rivets rule and turd boy never cleaned his anyways!:rolleyes:

Ray Davis
09-19-2007, 12:17 AM
Have you thought about the fact that while Jon is out with a Q-Tip cleaning the wax buildup in his rivets, you and I will be swooshing along with the microfiber towel waiting for CO2 Margarita Boy to mix up the first batch?

Can I get an amen!