PDA

View Full Version : Hello! New POG member here.

Alek&Lucia
09-15-2007, 07:09 PM
Hello everybody,

We are members for few years of the Prevost-Stuff, and now finally we sign-up for POGs membership. We are planning to show up in Branson in October, and have nice week with all of you.:p

Alek and Lucia + 2 Briards

Jon Wehrenberg
09-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Welcome to the asylum. You are obviously not a novice if you have been hanging out on the P-stuff site, and you have obviously seen a little of what this bunch of misfits is like, so my question is ......WHY?

As long as everybody stays medicated you should enjoy yourself in Branson. We look forward to meeting you.

merle&louise
09-15-2007, 07:57 PM
Alek & Lucia,

Welcome to POG! Glad to have you aboard. Are you looking for a bus or do you already have one? If you are a present owner, what converter and tell us a little about it.:D

garyde
09-15-2007, 08:15 PM
Welcome Alek and Lucia. If your rolling in a Prevost, Show and Tell . Branson will knock your socks off with this cast of characters.

rmboies
09-16-2007, 08:14 AM
Hello everybody,

We are members for few years of the Prevost-Stuff, and now finally we sign-up for POGs membership. We are planning to show up in Branson in October, and have nice week with all of you.:p
Alek and Lucia + 2 Briards

Alek and Lucia, a big welcome to POG!! You will certainly enjoy your first POG rally and I hope you will attend the next one in April in TN?? I love Briards as well, great dogs:D

truk4u
09-16-2007, 08:40 AM
Alek and Lucia,

Welcome aboard and we look forward to meeting you in Branson. This will be the best 100 bucks you ever spent, hope you have a sense of humor!:p

win42
09-16-2007, 09:11 AM
WELCOME ALEK & LUCIA Were anxious to meet you both. You will survive the week and meet some wonderful people.

Alek&Lucia
09-16-2007, 05:48 PM
Yes, we are traveling in a Prevost already. We have 1996 40' Country Coach # 60294. If I learn how to post a photo of it I will do it.

Alek

Alek&Lucia
09-16-2007, 09:08 PM
I think I got it ! Here is our GADGET !

Alek and Lucia

rfoster
09-16-2007, 09:33 PM
Welcome to Alex & Lucia and others. We are always pleased to have new folks sign up. We need the benefit of new talent. Ours is exhausted, no it is kinda like a cell phone, temporarily out of service area.

Beautiful Coach you have. There are a number of nice Country Coach owners on this forum. It's the Marathon guys you can't believe, they make most of their answers up.

Looking forward to seeing you in Branson.

Joe Cannarozzi
09-16-2007, 10:19 PM
Parking it in ones own driveway always adds to the experience, nothing better than waking up in the morn. and the first thing you see when you look out is 40ft. of bus:D

wrongagain
09-16-2007, 10:29 PM
:p How dare you impugn the answers I make up. :p
</IMG></IMG>

Alek&Lucia
09-16-2007, 10:42 PM
Actually, this photo was taken by our friends house in Chicago when we visited them over the last weekend.
At home the bus is parked under roof, and in winter in a heated garage.
Photos to follow soon,

Alek

dale farley
09-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Alek, You have a Great looking bus. Don't believe everything they say about us Marathon owners. I think there may be some jealousy involved. Look forward to meeting you and seeing your bus in Bronson.

Just Plain Jeff
09-17-2007, 06:22 AM
Welcome all to POG!

You have a terrific camper here and may you enjoy many good times in it!

You'll have a memorable time at POG IV.

Please supply your last three years tax returns and the two secrets either of you have never told each other.

Thanks much.

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
09-17-2007, 12:55 PM
We welcome both of you and look forward to meeting you in Branson real soon. We just found our way in to the group by showing up in Texas last May and had no idea what we were doing. We had a great time and loved the association with all. You won't be disappointed, I promise. Sandy

bill&jody
09-17-2007, 01:08 PM
Welcome to Alex & Lucia and others. We are always pleased to have new folks sign up. We need the benefit of new talent. Ours is exhausted, no it is kinda like a cell phone, temporarily out of service area.

Beautiful Coach you have. There are a number of nice Country Coach owners on this forum. It's the Marathon guys you can't believe, they make most of their answers up.

Looking forward to seeing you in Branson.

roger - i had know idea you were so observant! there are a few of us CC owners who are OK!

can't wait to meet you, A & L. safe travels to branson,
jody

rfoster
09-17-2007, 02:51 PM
Jody: There is no question when I think of Nice Country Coach folks, you and Bill & the Big Red Davis top the list, but Ray is changing all that. So it will be just you and Bill till we can add the new comers.:cool:

BrianE
09-17-2007, 11:52 PM
Hey Roger,

In my humble opinion, Jim Keller ain't a bad CC guy either! :)

rfoster
09-18-2007, 11:09 AM
Brian E.

Ya know, your right - Jim, he ain't a bad guy either. Sorry, my bad. Come to think of it, I believe there is not a bad apple in the bunch. Some of may smell bad, but that's about it.:cool:

Jon Wehrenberg
09-18-2007, 04:20 PM
If you guys are naming CC folks let's not forget Mike and Karen. (Karen's the nice one.)

Ray Davis
09-18-2007, 06:03 PM
And Mike and Jean Simmons, Ken and Janet Zittrer, all co-rallymasters at POG3!! :eek:

bill&jody
09-18-2007, 09:21 PM
ut oh . . .are the cc members going to have to have our own "area" at each rally????? hmmmmmm any OTHER cc members out there???????

Denny
09-18-2007, 09:51 PM
We are planning on being at Branson for POG IV and look forward to meeting everyone.

Jon Wehrenberg
09-19-2007, 06:48 AM
Jody has a neat idea for a future rally in which converters can give specific instruction on their coaches. At that rally park them together.

But does anyone think the converters will actually agree to do a technical seminar for all their owners at a rally?

mike kerley
09-19-2007, 09:43 AM
Jon must be a good poker player!

Mike (Karen, the nice one, is in Norway and I'm batching it)

Jon Wehrenberg
09-19-2007, 09:46 AM
What do you mean? I don't even play Old Maid.

Just Plain Jeff
09-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Jon

Mike (Karen, the nice one, is in Norway and I'm batching it)

Party at Mike's CC!

mike kerley
09-19-2007, 11:39 AM
I know I'm a bit of a pessimist, but cant see CC bothering to send anybody to a rally except a salesman. They build nice coaches but are not know for there customer support after the warranty period. Just my opinion as an owner of an older CC.

Mike K

JIM KELLER
09-19-2007, 12:31 PM
Hey Roger,

In my humble opinion, Jim Keller ain't a bad CC guy either! :)

Brian, Thanks for the support. Will you be at Branson or should I forward the money to you in the mail.

JIM KELLER
09-19-2007, 12:32 PM
Jody: There is no question when I think of Nice Country Coach folks, you and Bill & the Big Red Davis top the list, but Ray is changing all that. So it will be just you and Bill till we can add the new comers.:cool:

Roger, You to. How much ?