PDA

View Full Version : Well it's official,... I own a camper.

wrongagain
09-13-2007, 05:00 PM
Got the new registration for the bus today and the plates have the word "camper" stamped right into the plates.
:rolleyes::rolleyes: Just when I thought I was one of the big boys. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Maybe that will help at toll booths, driving by weigh stations, etc.
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

MangoMike
09-13-2007, 05:17 PM
Hey Trukman, Jim & Gary,

Another one is passing you by.

Congratulations Ed & Nancy. Nothin' better than a new bus.

Mango

Jerry Winchester
09-13-2007, 05:23 PM
Nice job Ed & Nancy.

Making it awful hard on the big hat, no cattle, no bus crowd......

wrongagain
09-13-2007, 05:27 PM
Thanks, hopefully I will have time to use it.
Everytime I think my work load is slowing down the new housing market picks up and I am up to my eyes.
After I figure out how to make everything work we will strike out to see the local sites, then if I don't smash into anything or blow it up we can go somewhere more exciting than a couple of hundred miles from home.
But winter in new england is coming and they predict a big one is coming.
Time to get the front end loader out of mothballs.

Just Plain Jeff
09-13-2007, 05:49 PM
Got the new registration for the bus today and the plates have the word "camper" stamped right into the plates.
:rolleyes::rolleyes: Just when I thought I was one of the big boys. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Maybe that will help at toll booths, driving by weigh stations, etc.
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

There's a nifty Parliament 2007 H3 double slide with CAMPAH on the tag.

Wicked good.

truk4u
09-13-2007, 08:02 PM
Ed & Nancy,

Congratulations and hope you have a great time with the bus. Forget the snow plow and point that bad boy south when it gets cold. You might even run into the grouchy ole Lew on the east coast of Florida. :p

How about Branson, not to late to make?;)

wrongagain
09-13-2007, 08:30 PM
I would like to take off for the winter but being an HVAC guy, winter is prime time for me.
People love me the most in the winter or the blistering heat.
Its spring and fall when no one wants to see my smiling face.:)

rmboies
09-13-2007, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE=wrongagain;17910]Got the new registration for the bus today and the plates have the word "camper" stamped right into the plates.

Ed and Nancy, congrats on the new bus, "camper" tag and all ;)

wrongagain
09-13-2007, 09:11 PM
Is massachusetts the only place where you must suffer with the moniker camper emblazoned across the bottom of your plates.
If it wasnt for all the licensing problems of being commercial I would have registered it thru the biz.

JIM CHALOUPKA
09-13-2007, 09:21 PM
Good goin Ed and Nancy, real COOL, or is it real HOT. :D

All kidding aside, looks very nice, now go out and use it! Autumn begins Sept. 23. POG IV begins Oct. 1. Be there!!!;)

garyde
09-13-2007, 11:01 PM
:)Congradulations on your new Bus. Its all good. Being a Contractor cuts both ways. When your not busy , your looking for work. When you are busy , you have no time to take time to travel. So enjoy when ever possible.

Jon Wehrenberg
09-14-2007, 07:01 AM
Nice ride. Don't let that "camper" thing bother you. The folks that count know the difference between a "camper" and a bus.

win42
09-14-2007, 01:19 PM
There are so many new bus's bought recently showing up here, it's not easy to figure out who got what. So, bring all these new bus's to Branson so we can sort them out and congratulate the owners. Were looking forward to meeting the new members. You first timers will be pleasantly suprised to find a great group of friendly people ready to share your experiances and offer help. There is nothing else out there that compares to POG. I survived on my own with a bus for ten years without being able to share my problems and experiances with another bus owner. Not fun!

Ray Davis
09-14-2007, 02:10 PM
Unfortunately due to scheduling I'm scheduled to pick up my new bus Monday after POG4, so we won't be able to attend. We're actually hoping to catch the east coast POG next spring, and the west coat POG if possible to do both. We'll work that out later.

But, I'll will certainly jump in with Harry and say we've really enjoyed the POG group, and I've learned a lot and had a great time along the way. One of the best things is a caravan of POG coaches going down the highway! Driving in a group is just a ton of fun.

Ray