PDA

View Full Version : POG'r Driving an H3 through OKC Sunday?

GDeen
09-10-2007, 01:55 PM
Flew into OKC Saturday to watch my beloved Sooners dismantle the Miami Hurricanes. Caught a 6:30 flight out Sunday, and on the way to the airport on I-35 was passed by an H3 haulin the mail north. One of yuse??:D

Jerry Winchester
09-10-2007, 02:11 PM
I met a couple of Prevosts headed north on 1-35 on Sunday, but that was all before lunch. Met a new Prevost owner in the RV lot on Saturday who had just purchased a '91 Country Coach and then a guy shows up in a 2007 Marathon H-345 with three slides......

Didn't Roger say you can't hide money?

rbeecher
09-10-2007, 03:32 PM
I met a couple of Prevosts headed north on 1-35 on Sunday, but that was all before lunch. Met a new Prevost owner in the RV lot on Saturday who had just purchased a '91 Country Coach and then a guy shows up in a 2007 Marathon H-345 with three slides......

Didn't Roger say you can't hide money?

I don't know what money Roger is talking about and that's why I didn't reply to that part of his post.

There is no money left in the banks after this latest run by everyone buying busses.

GDeen, As for the Canes, I'm glad neither neither Barbara or I saw the game.

Richard Beecher
2002 Marathon XLII this Friday

GDeen
09-10-2007, 05:57 PM
Jerry, I didn't specify, but it was a 6:30 AM flight, so this occurred before daylight. Couldn't tell who converted the bus, but from the seat of my rental Hyundai it felt like being in a row boat with an aircraft carrier cruising past.

Richard, if you are a Canes fan, probably best you didn't.;)