PDA

View Full Version : For Resinmobileman

Just Plain Jeff
09-07-2007, 07:12 AM
Hopefully this will explain much more: http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/09/07/allabout.plastic/index.html?eref=rss_latest

truk4u
09-07-2007, 08:51 AM
You have been spending way to much time sniffing tree bark!:rolleyes:

The big difference, woodwacker, is I can open the garage, pull out the plastic trukster and go somewhere while your sweeping up sawdust in your efforts to collect enough material to glue together a model RV to place on the mantel and remind the sled dog of how much fun you used to have campin.:D

hhoppe
09-07-2007, 09:10 AM
Truk you be da man.

Just Plain Jeff
09-07-2007, 09:43 AM
remind the sled dog of how much fun you used to have campin.:D

OK epoxyman, you are using the past tense here. Apparently you haven't kept up to speed on current events while patching yer plastic?

How's that clear coat coming?

garyde
09-08-2007, 01:06 AM
Jeff. I think we need to add one more advantage of Plastic. Jdub has been promoting 'The world famous plastic butt crack patch' for years. Keep on Truckin Tom!

Jon Wehrenberg
09-08-2007, 07:48 AM
All this talk about plastic in less than glowing terms has the H3 guys getting a little uncomfortable. They are wondering if the Trukster should be considered one of them. If Truk parks with them he might just be looked at as the runt of the litter.

dalej
09-08-2007, 08:10 AM
I don't understand why they are making such a big deal about Tom's coach, Jan and I have been in it when we were in South Dakota and it's very nice. It seems just as big as a H3. I bet when he shows it to everyone on Branson, there will be some envy. He said he doesn't miss the polishing at all.

Jon Wehrenberg
09-08-2007, 08:16 AM
For the money he saved when he bought it he has more than enough left over to have polishing done by others while he sips a beer or two and ponders on ways to divert water down somebody's butt cleavage.

I understand Nancy has a maid to handle the interior work.

dalej
09-08-2007, 08:23 AM
They didn't have their maid along at South Dakota, Tom said they don't travel with her since she is an illegal.

Just Plain Jeff
09-08-2007, 11:50 AM
All this talk about plastic in less than glowing terms has the H3 guys getting a little uncomfortable. They are wondering if the Trukster should be considered one of them. If Truk parks with them he might just be looked at as the runt of the litter.

Catch your drift here.

However, resinmobileman's camper is too small to be a tourist bus like the H3's. Not enough storage space for the duffel bags enroute to the Boy Scout retreat.

Perhaps some kind of chemical reaction will occur resulting in a new Prevost for Tom?

You know he has MPD.

Bad