PDA

View Full Version : Ohhh Boy...

ajhaig
08-26-2007, 10:13 AM
I found out what the alarm sound was on our coach (see my previous post titled "HELP..." under the category Sparky's Corner).

The alarm came on again today at the exact same time. It turned out to be an alarm clock. Each bunk has it's own built in alarm clock and apparently the children set the alarm!

Thanks for all your help.

AJ

JIM CHALOUPKA
08-26-2007, 10:34 AM
If you recall AJ, early in your bus search I said your kids wouldn't remember anything about the trip, but you sure would. Well, the alarm is an example of what I meant. :D:eek::D Have fun!

Jon Wehrenberg
08-26-2007, 05:09 PM
That is the kind of stuff you will remember for years and you and the kids will be laughing about that forever.

Now you know how much you need to know. That's the tip of the iceberg. But as ominous as that sounds it really is great fun.

merle&louise
08-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Hey AJ,

The same thing happened to my son-in-law when they were using my coach. My grandson (5 years old at the time) was playing in the bed and he pushed the panic alarm button next to the head of the bed. All of a sudden, the horn started blowing on and off - my son-in-law pulls over and tried to turn it off. He calls me on the cell phone and I could hear it blaring in the background. I immediately knew what had happened. We all laughed about it after that and we still tease my grandson about it to this day.:D

MangoMike
08-26-2007, 06:34 PM
Aj,

MOre good times coming. Wait until your dog finds the dash mounted dump switch, while your hooking up the sewer pipe. Now that's some excitement.

mm