PDA

View Full Version : Big Red/Alabama?

Just Plain Jeff
08-19-2007, 07:16 AM
Resinmobiler apparently dumped the Marathon in the right territory.

Big Red=Big Red

truk4u
08-19-2007, 09:16 AM
Ah, excuse me Mr. Woodwacker, but I don't want to join another BB just to see a picture. Whats up with that!:confused:

ken&ellen
08-19-2007, 09:54 AM
Could have sworn we saw her at Whispering Pines Campground outside of Savannah? Very distintive paint job. Of course I did see Elvis on I-16. Ken:D

truk4u
08-19-2007, 08:23 PM
Snif, snif, you guys are breaking my heart!:(

Jon Wehrenberg
08-20-2007, 09:02 AM
Last time I checked the Trukster was in the cat bird seat. He was in the market for a coach after selling his previous coach, and he was using a cheap throw away to be able to deal from a position of strength.

Sounds pretty smart.

I for one look forward to seeing the plastic fantastic at Branson.

He can park next to me. It'll make mine look good.

garylstevens
08-20-2007, 11:05 AM
He can park next to me. It'll make mine look good.

Jon, that was way-harsh.

Trukster, you and I can park next to each other in our SOB Plastics and compare the size of our "slides"? :eek: :D

Gary S

MangoMike
08-20-2007, 02:12 PM
Trukman doesn't know what he's missing not being in the two bus club. ;)

mm

jonnie
08-20-2007, 04:45 PM
Gary S and Truk,

I have a plastic coach also and will be attending POG VI. Maybe I can park next to you guys and we can circle the wagons and fend off the SS guys!
Claymors might be in order.

John

Jon Wehrenberg
08-20-2007, 06:46 PM
You guys can all park next to me. I got an old bus and I don't fit in with the 2 bus rich guys.

truk4u
08-20-2007, 09:10 PM
Now that's what I'm talkin about, wingmen with a full compliment of rockets coming to the aid of the Plastic Truckster.:D You turd boys better check your six, OFTEN...:eek:

jello_jeep
08-20-2007, 10:22 PM
Check our six for you??? What are we going to hear? Plastick creaking?
The tennis balls on the bottom of your walker legs, scraping on the ground?;);) Metamucil crumbs hitting the deck?? Tell me oh plastic one!~

plastic |?plastik| noun a synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form. • informal credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money : he pays with cash instead of with plastic. adjective 1 made of plastic : plastic bags. • looking or tasting artificial : long-distance flights with their plastic food | she smiled a little plastic smile. 2 (of substances or materials) easily shaped or molded : rendering the material more plastic. • (in art) of or relating to molding or modeling in three dimensions, or producing three-dimensional effects. • (in science and technology) of or relating to the permanent deformation of a solid without fracture by the temporary application of force. • offering scope for creativity : the writer is drawn to words as a plastic medium. • Biology exhibiting adaptability to change or variety in the environment. DERIVATIVES plastically |-(?)l?| adverb ORIGIN mid 17th cent.(in the sense [characteristic of molding] ): from French plastique or Latin plasticus, from Greek plastikos, from plassein ‘to mold.’ :D

Sorry, couldn't resist ;)

Jon Wehrenberg
08-21-2007, 04:47 PM
Forgive me if I am wrong, but isn't an H3 just a big plastic motorhome?

And isn't an XL II just a motorhome in a kit? Don't they glue those together?

Am I missing something? I think Truk is in the forefront of technology.

jonnie
08-21-2007, 08:13 PM
So Jon,

That implies that the only real prevost is one with rivets?

truk4u
08-21-2007, 09:01 PM
Rivets rule.... Mango has plastic and Jdub is glued together!:D

A-1 sure put that one to bed......;)

Just Plain Jeff
08-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Egads..I've been waiting for this one. And it's coming from a guy with a plastic TANK in his avatar?

So now we have the stainless MPD and the plastic MPD.

Here goes: "Some people believe there are two types of people in the world; those who believe there are two types of people and those who don't."

Something to think about.

Jerry Winchester
08-21-2007, 09:12 PM
I think the Krakster is on the "foreskin' of technology, not the other way around.

I don't care how they stick the stainless on there as long as it stays stuck.

rfoster
08-21-2007, 09:50 PM
There are three types of people in this world. Those that can count and those that can't.:cool:

lewpopp
08-21-2007, 10:31 PM
Guys....DON'T FORGET THE LOLLIPOP IDIOM !!!!

MangoMike
08-21-2007, 11:08 PM
You know I'm sticking all those snippy little comments from Jon about the H3's and XLII's in the Mango Time Capsule because there will be a day in the future that those comments will come back to haunt him.

mm

garyde
08-22-2007, 12:43 AM
I'm thinking you all are too superficial. Beauty is more than just whats on the outside, huh Jerry!

Just Plain Jeff
08-22-2007, 07:15 AM
You know I'm sticking all those snippy little comments from Jon about the H3's and XLII's in the Mango Time Capsule because there will be a day in the future that those comments will come back to haunt him.

mm

So, the Time Capsule is made from stainless so that it will last?

truk4u
08-22-2007, 08:51 AM
Gary,

Beauty and Jerry in the same sentence.:eek:

Jon Wehrenberg
08-22-2007, 08:54 AM
Made of stainless and riveted together.

Jonnie.....lets just say Batman and Robin need a little slappin around once in a while. I think owning two coaches has affected their thinking and we need to bring them back to earth.

They are both starting to sound "Proud" if you know what I mean just because the Trukster is driving a plastic fantastic.

garyde
08-22-2007, 08:15 PM
Gary,

Beauty and Jerry in the same sentence.:eek:

Its called an Oxymoron!:D

truk4u
08-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Yep, the turd boys have there noses in the air now, multiple bus ownership seems to have put them over the top, they don't even want to park next to the poor plastic truckster.

On the other hand, other 2 bus owners such as Harry and Bob are just as nice and down to earth as they always have been. I really think the turd boys bonded with some PP's during the 2 Taco Tours and got so caught up with the ambiance they just lost it.

I can just hear the conversation with the PP's while having their buses washed and waxed while sipping some sparkling water:

What do you do big fella? Jdub - I'm the supreme commander of my company and we put out oil fires and I have my own army! Oh, I also have 2 Prevosts.

And you ole timer? Mango - I own 300 restaurants and jerk my chicken and I also have 2 Prevosts.

What do you'll think?:D

MangoMike
08-22-2007, 09:26 PM
JDUB,

Somehow the Trukster has bugged our busses. What the ....

mm

Jerry Winchester
08-22-2007, 09:30 PM
Gary,

It's easy for them to ridicule this kind of deal. I know plenty of XL guys that would like an XL2, but no Deuce owners who are Jonsing for rivets. What's up with that?

And anyone taking the walk-o-shame from the coveted Prevost to the plastic POS is just a eunuch, so I place little validity in their petty sniping.

I'm checking my 6 oclock and I see a some heavy iron lining up.........:D

Jon Wehrenberg
08-22-2007, 09:33 PM
I'm thinking that right now MM and JDUB are consulting their Ouija boards to try to figure out their strategy at POG IV.

Trukster you have got them all screwed up. Obviously they don't want to hang at the KOA with the plastic crowd. If you bring your rig there they may think the neighborhood is too downscale for those Prevost fleet owners.

But if they camp at ORA where the rest of the PP hang out they don't get to impress the troops in POG with their new coaches.

Maybe we can all do a group hug and comfort them while they deliberate.

jello_jeep
08-24-2007, 10:50 AM
Jerry, I agree, someone call a rabbi !:D Maybe he could have it done live, on "Rosie" during his guest appearance on her Jeep Liberty owners day! :)

I think the Krakster is on the "foreskin' of technology, not the other way around.