PDA

View Full Version : Rayford Crossing RV Resort

garylstevens
08-13-2007, 01:53 PM
Peg and I are headed to Rayford Crossing RV Resort, just north of Houston, http://www.rayfordcrossing.com/index.htm for the Labor day weekend.

08/31/07 thru 09/03.07 if anyone is in the area, please look us up, we would love to see you, and share a bottle of wine with you. We are in space # 56.:)

OK CANCEL THIS POST, We are not sure where we are going NOW, but ya'll just try and keep up with us?

Gary S.

Loc
08-16-2007, 03:26 PM
Gary,

There are a group of five (4 Prevosts and a 5th wheel) that are headed to Buckhorn for Labor Day weekend. Feel free to join up. Of course it is about 215 miles further one way.

Loc

garylstevens
08-16-2007, 10:41 PM
Hey Loc I sent you an email. Peg and I would rather go to Buckhorn, send me the details if your sure you want a POS 40' Discovery tagging along?

Gary S

truk4u
08-17-2007, 09:28 AM
Gary,

I got your back, Plastic rules! (at the moment):D

Jerry Winchester
08-17-2007, 09:41 AM
If they had any huevos, they would be hanging with JDUB and the Trukster in Athens on Labor Day and not laying up at the Buckhorn drinking belly washers, listening to punk rock music and bad mouthing their country.

garylstevens
08-17-2007, 11:11 AM
If they had any huevos, they would be hanging with JDUB and the Trukster in Athens on Labor Day and not laying up at the Buckhorn drinking belly washers, listening to punk rock music and bad mouthing their country.

Well Jer, since you didn't invite any of us to HANG with you and your New Marathong, over Labor day, I guess we will just have to be happy where ever we land for the weekend. :mad:

I can almost smell the Diet Coke & Mentos fumes coming from Buckhorn. :D

Gary S

Loc
08-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Jerry,

I am not worthy to hang with the Deuce crowd. Tom must be drinking heavy these days to be willing to tolerate the abuse in person.

Gary has decided to join the old bus crowd in Kerrville where if the campground hasnt been washed away with Erin we will spend a nice Labor day weekend. I did hear that they had a flood last night and the water almost got into the barn. Oh well, if not Buckhorn we can always stay at Wal-Mart. They let old buses hang there.

Loc