PDA

View Full Version : Remember me sign in screen??

rmboies
08-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Does anyone else have a "remember me option" when signing into to the POG site? The previous format offered one but so far, I have to sign in everytime since our move. Skiffer, help please??

Debi

lewpopp
08-09-2007, 10:00 AM
Debi
We also have to sign in every time what a pain in the _ _ _. Come on Jim there must be a better way.

truk4u
08-09-2007, 07:02 PM
I have the forum page on my desktop and all I do is double click and I'm in, no sign-in needed.;)

Course the Plastic Truckster is very high tech!:cool:

rmboies
08-09-2007, 08:18 PM
I have the forum page on my desktop and all I do is double click and I'm in, no sign-in needed.;)
Course the Plastic Truckster is very high tech!:cool:

Hey Tommy Truck, I made a shortcut to my desktop, then logged out. When I opened the site again the sign in came up, this time with a remember me box, and so far so good! I won't log out when I close the forum screen and we'll see what happens tomorrow. Mr. Plastic Truckster you just may have solved my problem, thanks! ;)

Debi

rfoster
08-09-2007, 10:08 PM
The Truckster truly is a HIGH TECH RED NECK:cool:

truk4u
08-10-2007, 08:00 AM
The high tech Truckster is working it's way back to GA from Sturgis with a continuous need for Hydra Carbons!:( Yesterday in MO, 100+....

dalej
08-10-2007, 08:23 AM
Tom, we need some photos and such of the Sturgis trip. Put it under the Sturgis thread in bikers with bus's. Go back up a page to see the link that I posted, if you missed it. With all the trukster bashing you might have missed it.

bill&jody
08-10-2007, 02:40 PM
dale - your pics are great.
we are working our way across MO right now. sure wish we were back on some of those back roads and off of I70. we have been spoiled with the lack of civilization.
pics later,
jody

truk4u
08-10-2007, 10:07 PM
Will do Dale, can't do anything until home tomorrow, with the new hard drive, all my programs are gone and will have to re-load at home.

Hmmm, re-load, hey turd boys, keep honking, I'm reloading!:D

jello_jeep
08-11-2007, 11:06 PM
I guess now that PB (plastic boy) has given up shadowing poor Jdub and Mango across the USA, he can be useful once again... Would be so much better if he were driving a BUS though :) w/b PB :P)

Jerry Winchester
08-12-2007, 08:57 AM
Jeep,

I think we should have started a PlastiKrakster thread so we could keep all the abuse in one easy to find place. He keeps complaining that none of his wingmen are covering him as he grinds along in the byways yelling at his new computer.

And the best thing about being done with the trip is not having to feed him everytime we stopped. He never bought not one time during the trip and as the photos clearly showed, he made every meal. And he goes thru beer like a Harley does oil.......

garylstevens
08-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Jeep,

He never bought not one time during the trip and as the photos clearly showed, he made every meal. And he goes thru beer like a Harley does oil.......

Hey wait just a minute, JDUB, You are being way to HARSH.

Harley's dont use oil anymore. ;)

Gary S

Jon Wehrenberg
08-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Or any less.

I had a guy with one park in my driveway a few years back and they had to call in the haz-mat team and now I am on an environmentally endangered site due to the oil spill that harkens back to the days of the Valdez.

Jerry Winchester
08-12-2007, 10:13 PM
You're spot on this one Jon.

Radial aircraft engines and Harleys; no oil under 'em; no oil in 'em. Just that simple.

jello_jeep
08-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Well, I don't care who you are,,,, thas funny right there!!!! :)