PDA

View Full Version : The Long Wait is Over

mcirco
07-27-2007, 11:39 PM
Back in March I joined the Prevost Owners Group because I entered into a contract to buy a 2003 Country Coach Prevost that was supposed to be available in May. Well May turned into June. June turned into early July. Then late July or early August. But a week ago I discovered a 2004 Country Coach Prevost XLII D/S in Florida. The deal was worked out quickly and it is sitting in my driveway. I had been driving a 2000 Country Coach Magna which I thought was great but after driving 960 miles to bring my Prevost home all I can say is "unbelievable" - just AWESOME!!!! As soon as my wife finishes "decorating" it - our first little trip will be to Bethany Beach and some dinners at Mango Mike's. It definitely Christmas in July here.

MIles and Laura Circo
2004 Country Coach XLII D/S

Gary & Peggy Stevens
07-27-2007, 11:44 PM
That is Fabulous news Miles. Peg and I are very happy for you guys, and I can only imagine how excited you must be.

Don't forget to post pictures of the new bus for all of us to see.

Gary S

JIM CHALOUPKA
07-27-2007, 11:51 PM
Good going Miles and Laura. All the best to you and your new camper. Be sure to come to POG 4 so we can all check her out.

Fill in some of your data and get located on the map so we can get to know you. Ask some hard questions. We haven't had a chance to make up any answers lately. :D

Jon Wehrenberg
07-28-2007, 08:07 AM
Congratulations. Now the learning begins. It will be fun.

dalej
07-28-2007, 09:46 AM
We are feeling your joy Miles, glad it all worked so fast. Country Coach has a very nice bus conversion, I know you will be happy.

If there is anything I can do, just let me know, but no cash! :)

merle&louise
07-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Miles and Laura,

Congratualtions on your new bus, wishing you many miles of trouble free touring!:D Most, if not all, of your questions can be answered here, these guys are very well informed. Don't be shy - ask away!

jello_jeep
07-29-2007, 06:50 PM
Nice job... Lets see some pictures of your new baby!!!!

Enjoy it!!

Jerry Winchester
07-29-2007, 09:53 PM
Miles,

A P4 trip should be in your future so we can admire the new iron. And you can give Krak4U Tom a lesson in closing on the big one.

Congratulations..........

JDUB

MangoMike
07-29-2007, 11:18 PM
Miles,

Congratulations. And when you come on down to Bethany I'll personally handle the valet parking.

Mango

bill&jody
07-31-2007, 12:17 PM
miles & laura,
congrats!!! hope to meet you at pog iv! travel safely.
jody