PDA

View Full Version : Title Unknown

JIM CHALOUPKA
07-15-2007, 08:28 PM
So Harry, You have to tell us something about your trip to Spain, and then tell us what's the first thing you're doing to your new BUS. Have you found anything about it that you don't like?

jello_jeep
07-15-2007, 09:26 PM
I see you need a bus. I see Dale (roadrunner) might want to sell his.

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

Kind of reminds you of the old Reeses Peanut Butter Cup commercial... "Hey, you got chocolate on my peanut butter"!

Two coincidental things by happenstance, 1 inevitable good outcome!

I see Jim in a Marathon!! :)

What do you guys think???

win42
07-15-2007, 11:17 PM
Jim: I parked the Liberty in covered storage in Reno after we brought it home and have seen it once to check on it since.
We traveled to Lisbon Portugal stayed there two days and bused up to Oporto Portugal where we boarded a ship for seven days on the Doro River traveling up the Port Wine area. We traversed through 5 locks on the river each way.Two busses met us every day and we toured each area. The last day up the river we went to visit Salamanca Spain a University town. We returned to Oporto via boat and took a flight to Madrid and another to Casa Blanca Morocco. Us and 6 other friends spent a week visiting several Moroccan cities including Casa Blanca, Rabat, Fes, Marrakesh, Essouira and a couple of others. Both tours were great. The easiest was staying on the ship, but we stayed in 5 star Hotels in the Moroccan Cities. We went to and from via Reno, Philadelphia and Lisbon. Lots of history back to 5 BC. I took lots of pictures and we really had a good time. Ethnic food took a little getting used too, but we survived.

JIM CHALOUPKA
07-16-2007, 07:38 AM
Harry, That sure sounded like a great trip. It might have been a little too hectic for my style. Glad you made it home in one piece. Now you can work on your bus and rest up for Branson.;)

jello_jeep
07-16-2007, 08:03 AM
5 BC Harry? Isn't that the date on your high school ring ? :)

Jim: We went to and from via Reno, Philadelphia and Lisbon. Lots of history back to 5 BC. I took lots of pictures and we really had a good time. Ethnic food took a little getting used too, but we survived.

win42
07-16-2007, 08:37 AM
Jim: I have one wife telling me what to do and I don't need or want another.:(

Jeep: I'd rather be old than ugly.:p

You two characters need something to do. How about polishing your brake slackers.:rolleyes:

truk4u
07-16-2007, 08:55 AM
Harry,

Jim doesn't have a slack adjuster and Jeep couldn't find his with a pair of binoculars.:D

Sounds like you had a great trip, glad your back to keep up with the nut house.

jello_jeep
07-16-2007, 11:15 AM
Gastrukster, your new avtar is appropriate,,, it shows you on foot! :)

Jon Wehrenberg
07-16-2007, 01:46 PM
Harry,

The best way to get the kids to stop fussin sometimes is to change their diapers.

win42
07-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Jon: It won't help to change them, these two characters delight in walking around with their diapers full. Hence the phrase their full of it.

jello_jeep
07-16-2007, 06:12 PM
See Harry, Jon called me a "kid" !

How long has it been since someone called you that (an AD date preferably) :)

Harry, did you get my email ?

JIM CHALOUPKA
07-16-2007, 08:43 PM
I don't know what your all ruffled about Harry. Just trying to make pleasant small talk conversation.