PDA

View Full Version : Where's Deb & Bob03

JIM CHALOUPKA
07-15-2007, 08:17 PM
Debi, You hangin at the Sandusky Yacht Club?
I see you lurking and not posting much.
How did that RV park that was charging for guests turn out? Or Haven't you been yet?
Kind of lonesome around with everyone having FUN, and Joe working;)
Who watches your dogs when you go away? Your horses? Do you have school kids or adults manage the horses? Does Bob03 have some Corona Kelly type BARN GIRLS to help with the chores.:p Just wondering.:D

rmboies
07-16-2007, 08:51 AM
Debi, You hangin at the Sandusky Yacht Club?I see you lurking and not posting much.
How did that RV park that was charging for guests turn out? Or Haven't you been yet?Kind of lonesome around with everyone having FUN, and Joe working Who watches your dogs when you go away? Your horses? Do you have school kids or adults manage the horses? Does Bob03 have some Corona Kelly type BARN GIRLS to help with the chores Just wondering.

Oh my, you are out of your room again, what am I going to do with you:confused:

Just busy here with son and grandson visiting from Florida. Off to Ohio the end of the month and though I haven't seen the "charge per person" campground yet my cousin checked it out and said it is a very nice place so we shall see. Will likely not make it up to Sandusky unless I drive up with my Mom to their boat--just not enough time and Bob won't stay up there for more then 4 days:rolleyes:

I have a couple of options for the horses, dogs, etc. Usually, a very close friend of mine stays here who knows how to take care of all of them. I have a vet tech who stays at times and a neighbor gal who can take care of the horses in a pinch. As far as I know, I am the only Corona Kelly who helps Bob in the barn and I better be the only one he pinches:p