PDA

View Full Version : Branson Update

Jim Skiff
07-10-2007, 09:46 AM
Branson Update
We have an update to POG IV at Branson.
We want to offer more flexibility in meals and scheduling while accommodating the requirements of as many attendees as possible.
The Branson KOA is close to restaurants and shows, allowing members a convenient hop in to town. It is the central location for all POG IV activities. Seminars and POG meals and events will be held here.
We understand that not all members will not want to see the same shows so we are opening up the schedule a bit for folks to get together and decide
which shows they may want to attend and when they want to go. We also want to insure that our members have the best sites available at the Branson KOA.

Members who own lots at Outdoors Resorts at Tablerock can still attend POV IV at a reduced fee. Outdoor Resorts also has some available sites for
overflow from the Branson KOA, allowing us to have more members attending POG IV, per our original plans.
Concerning the new POG IV plan:
-It will eliminate included breakfasts. KOA has a breakfast every morning that you may purchase. There will be a catered continental
breakfast set up outside upon Saturday's departure.
-The POG Potluck will remain as usual.
-The Charity Dinner will be a pig roast put on by the Shriners. This takes the pressure off members to cook and plan, yet still allows us
to benefit a great cause.
- We will also have a catered dinner at the Convention Center or a local restaurant one night.
-The fee will also include two lunches, Tuesday and Thursday. This will allow members to attend seminars without having to take time to prepare
lunch.
New registration forms will be sent out next week. The new forms will offer you more options and flexibility in your schedule.
Those who have already filled out a form and sent in money will be contacted and the difference in price will be refunded.
Many thanks to members for feedback and suggestions. That's how we improve and maintain the essence of POG!

Jim Skiff
07-27-2007, 08:12 PM
http://www.prevostownersgroup.com/forum/ Here is the link to the updated Branson registration information. In advance I want to thank Dale Juranek for working closely with me to get this done. He spend a good deal of time and positive energy working to make POG IV a great rally. I also want to thank Kim Sloan for the time he spent at Branson to give us a heads up and report back to membership. Thank you both, your time and effort and greatly appreciated.
This link will give you what you need:
http://www.prevost-stuff.com/pog4rally.htm
Those folks who have paid, I will contact you and return the difference according to the plan of your choice.
Note: Darl Wilson and Harry Hoppe have been working to find a good west coast venue for May 2008. Expect an announcement soon.

dalej
07-28-2007, 08:08 AM
Jim,

Thanks for all the work to get this put together, it's looking like this should be a really nice fall trip for us. It's on our calendar.

truk4u
07-28-2007, 08:35 AM
Good job Skiffer!;) I only hope the off site Poggers show up at the rally site for seminars and the other functions. I hate to see that we will be split up, but I do understand. If Jeep attends, any chance of an off site location about 100 miles away?:D

dalej
07-28-2007, 09:58 AM
Tom, I don't think there will be a problem with attendance Not everyone on POG works on their bus so to have the flexability to come and go might be nice. Having a potluck on the first night and then a charity dinner and then a fish fry plus the other gatherings, there will be plenty of time for socializing.

Being so close to so much e.g. silver dollar city, shows, table rock lake it will be nice not to have such a tight schedule to enjoy the area and then come together in the evening and share what everyone did that day.

jello_jeep
07-29-2007, 07:15 PM
Does not look like the jeepster will have enough time off for P4 :mad:

So you cans stay in the main area Tom, in the "P" (Plaztick) section :)

Gosh, this is fun :D

Good job Skiffer!;) I only hope the off site Poggers show up at the rally site for seminars and the other functions. I hate to see that we will be split up, but I do understand. If Jeep attends, any chance of an off site location about 100 miles away?

Jerry Winchester
07-29-2007, 09:49 PM
Jeep,

He says he will be shed of the PlastiKrakster by P4, but I bet a sack of plastic dog turds he shows up Branson sans Prevost, so he will reserve a spot at America's Best Plastic RV Campground there in Branson and drive the Rosie Jeep over further adding insult to the lack of Big Red Huevos.

The walk of shame continues.

jello_jeep
07-29-2007, 11:41 PM
Well, they do say, "once you lick the lollypop of mediocrity, you suck forever".

Jeep,

The walk of shame continues.

Jerry Winchester
07-30-2007, 12:08 AM
Well, they do say, "once you lick the lollypop of mediocrity, you suck forever".

Now I don't care who you are, that's funny.

truk4u
07-30-2007, 10:40 AM
You can all see the pattern here, the jello nut case and and turd boy have doubled up to call in air strikes on the Trukster, but I'm deep underground and it has no effect.:rolleyes:

Gotta break camp and continue heading west as soon as the Truk lady finishes running the washer/dryer. Brrrrrrrr, it's so cold in this thing we need to open the windows. Theres just to much room in this Plastic Truckster with the slides out. Another long day ahead, but at 10.5 MPG it's not all that bad.

Just one special message to turd and jeep, I think of you often during the day while motoring across the country and I keep getting the urge to fondle my lien free title!:D

jello_jeep
07-30-2007, 11:00 AM
Truk, we think of you often too! We would think of you more if we ate all the fiber you old guys eat!

I have no lien on my title, and somehow I doubt Jdub does either, unless it works out better tax-wise.

I can see how you get the urge to fondle your title hough, at your age its probably more exciting, and functionally possible than the alternatives! :D :) :rolleyes:

Gosh this is fun!

Jdub, I feel an AMEN comin on!

Just one special message to turd and jeep, I think of you often during the day while motoring across the country and I keep getting the urge to fondle my lien free title!:D

Jerry Winchester
07-30-2007, 10:38 PM
This is getting too easy. They give you what, 4 or 5 PlastiKraksters for one Big Red? If you have to go around quoting the fuel mileage, you are probably better off without the Marathon. Just give that old mediocrity lollipop another lick and let the big dogs worry about the price of diesel.

BTW, do they make you squat to pee when you pull up to the pump to fill your rig with gasoline?

Big Amen Jeep.....

Jon Wehrenberg
07-31-2007, 07:45 AM
I see by his silence the Trukster has opted to not have a battle of wits with the unarmed.http://www.prevostownersgroup.com/forum/

dalej
07-31-2007, 08:02 AM
I talked to him yesterday, they are in Iowa. He said Nancy and him are having a ball. They just love their new ride. He did say somthing about letting the kids just play.

bill&jody
07-31-2007, 11:52 AM
we talked with them, too. they are having a ball - and we will join the fun in sturgis waiting for you d&j! anyone else?? ap: sorry to hear you won't make it - wow, to break a 10-year streak must be tough! you still have time to change your mind . . .
amen!
jody

I talked to him yesterday, they are in Iowa. He said Nancy and him are having a ball. They just love their new ride. He did say somthing about letting the kids just play.

Toy Box
07-31-2007, 06:26 PM
You're kidding, right??? Some financial institution will loan money on one of these things?? I don't think I have ever seen a title with a lein on it. What a concept.!!