PDA

View Full Version : Spring 08 POG site Recommendation

Danss
07-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Just spent 4 nights at River Plantation Park in Sevierville, Tn. and would like to recommend this as a location for next year close to Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Smoky Mountain National Park and Knoxville. Nice facilities in an area with lots to do. Large meeting Bldg. Nice folks and centrally located for us folks East of the Rockies. If any questions please feel free to call me at 228-216-3706. Dan

Gary & Peggy Stevens
07-06-2007, 06:44 PM
Dan I agree with you and this is one of the beautiful parks I was told would be an excellent place to hold one of our rally's. http://www.riverplantationrv.com/

This is one of the many parks I suggested for POG III.

Great minds think alike. :)

And like Jon said, it isn't too early to start planning for POG V & VI, if somebody wants to jump up there and take a swing at it.

However Dan, I must try and correct where you placed this Post? It should be under Rallys and Get-Togethers, instead of the Computer Challenged Thread. How will we ever find this again, if it is mis-placed? :confused: :eek:

Gary S

Jim Skiff
07-06-2007, 07:08 PM
I had a great conversation with Dan about this site and with positive scouting reports from A-1 we booked it yesterday for April 14-19, 2008.

Jim

Ray Davis
07-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Oh man! Now I'm gonna have to take 4-5 weeks vacation just to make it to spring POG each year! Yikes! :eek:

Danss
07-06-2007, 10:06 PM
You are 100% right Gary I goofed. Will attempt to put in right place. Thanks, Dan