PDA

View Full Version : Branson Rally

edsaylor
06-22-2007, 10:04 PM
It has been several years since we have been to Branson, but the last time we were there, we stayed at Chastain's RV Park. It was very close to town,and at that time was a very nice park. They have about 200 sites, mostly pull thrus. It might be worth looking into, as it would much easier to get to shows from a park closer to town than Outdoor Resorts.
Please post dates for Branson Rally as soon as possible. Thanks. Ed Saylor

dalej
06-23-2007, 12:00 AM
Ed, it has been posted somewhere, I think it's Oct. 1 at the KOA in town. Outdoor Resorts is nice but I think there was not the room that this group needed. I seen the info but can't remember where.

MangoMike
06-23-2007, 08:47 AM
Ed,

As posted earlier by Jim Skiff.

Hope you can join us.

"Many thanks to Gary Stevens for his hard work scouting locations for POG IV and beyond. We have booked the KOA in Branson, http://bransonkoa.com for the dates of October 1-6 as time and locations are running out. The sites are pull throughs on asphalt. We have 56 sites.

This will be our last mid-country rally before we start the east coast, west coast cycle.

More to follow as we progress."

Mike

Jon Wehrenberg
06-23-2007, 12:05 PM
Ed,

Several months ago I did some independent checking on Branson and Branson area campgrounds. My concerns were the rapid rate at which attendance was growing at our rallies.

Even with six months notice most could not accomodate us. The same held true for the Pigeon Forge area. The campgrounds that meet what we consider reasonable standards require a long lead time to block out enough spaces for our group and I am sure as our rallies gain even more attendance our window for making observations may have to open up to 18 to 24 months in advance.

I agree with your choice however.