PDA

View Full Version : bikers passing buses

ken&ellen
03-08-2006, 08:57 AM
Ellen & I took ole Keep Roamin out for a spin to see if I could get our Liberty into the driveway of our new home in the county. Plenty of room. As a matter of fact I could probably fit 3-5 Prevost out there. Maybe I will mount some Midwest 50AMP units on the barn for visitors?
On our way home we were passed by 4 crotch rockets just tearin up the highway! Soon we hear on the CB " backer down, backer down....motorcyclist doin a wheelie passed a cop....when he saw the cop he locked er down and the guy on the bike behind him ...ran him over!!! When we got to the scene there was wrecked bikes and one guy that was not moving. My wife heard at work the next day that other than some scraps everone is fine. Damn Lucky.:eek:

Jon Wehrenberg
03-08-2006, 02:36 PM
Blatant advertising:

Forget Midwest. Go to www.jamestownadvanced.com

Proud father bragging about daughter's company.

ken&ellen
03-08-2006, 05:53 PM
Good to be proud dad, but I was the Midwest rep in NY for 21 years. Old habits are hard to break.:D

MangoMike
03-08-2006, 06:38 PM
Boy, This will be an interesting test of a new friendship.

Litmus test: Does your buddies at Midwest give you advice on how to fix your bus.....

Tell Daddy's little girl to get her pen out.

Mangoraisinhell

Jon Wehrenberg
03-08-2006, 08:34 PM
"Good to be proud dad, but I was the Midwest rep in NY for 21 years. Old habits are hard to break."

I am going to have to work very hard to not hold that against you.:D

ken&ellen
03-12-2006, 11:30 AM
The young fellow on the motorcycle had his foot severed. Ellen works with a room mate of the unlucky one. Doctors were able to re-attach the foot, but are not sure if it will graft sucessfully. Helmet and heavy leather coat saved his life according to EMT at the scene. Ken

Just Plain Jeff
03-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Gosh wasn't I so thrilled to see Ken's post. On Wednesday I go in for surgery to take out hardware from a motorcycle accident. On my leg. Full face helmet and heavy leather coat saved the day.

Down here in Florida, (oh no, not again), the young'ns thank that it is really cool to ride rice rockets with flip-flops and shorts with no shirts at over 100 mph.

It is better to be chronologically older and not grow up yet than to never have a chance to grow up at all.

bill&jody
07-05-2006, 08:56 PM
damn bikers...

truk4u
07-07-2006, 08:46 AM
Freekin Hog Riders:D