PDA

View Full Version : Camp Jdub

rfoster
05-30-2007, 11:30 PM
It only seems fitting to have a thread entitled Camp JDUB. It appears to be another entertaining trip for everyone.

Kinda like a Clark Griswald vacation. Ice tea at Starbucks?, Hummer wash job at Poodles in Orange County. Heard you couldn't stand up? The scantly dressed hired help blow dry your Hummer, tough. Repairs on the road and charging the parts to Loc, great idea. All while in touch with the satellites (not stars) while trolling for food. :cool:

By the way I was on the road between Atlanta and Chattanooga when you called and lost the bearing on the idler for the OTR AC belts before getting back to Bristol. Do I need Loc,s account number or will they know it from Memory?

Jerry Winchester
05-31-2007, 12:59 AM
Well I was happily working on my coach today when the girls reminded me we were supposed to hit Disneyland tonight. So I had to put all the tools up, but I can tell you the Hummer is squeaky clean and I have a new favorite car wash. I'm thinking about tossing some mud on it tomorrow so I can go back.

I love California.

Just call Dale at Stewart & Stevenson and mention Loc's name. He said he talks to Loc so much he knows his voice when he calls. Is that a good thing?

MangoMike
05-31-2007, 09:03 AM
The day after Jdub and family visits the San Diego Zoo the rare white Rhino mysteriously dies.

Coincindence? Hmmmm I'm not sure.

I wonder if it was fed any tacos thru the bars?

mm

Loc
05-31-2007, 09:05 AM
Anything for you guys - I am happy to help. Be sure and ask Dale for the minister's discount.