PDA

View Full Version : Bus'n USA Rally, Rickerall, OR

BrianE
05-19-2007, 12:12 AM
Per Ben's request:

This morning I made a calendar entry for a rally of interest to left-siders or hopelessly lost right-siders, that will take place July 11-15 in Rickerall, OR. This rally is the annual gathering of Bus'n USA, an FMCA affiliated bus club. Petervs and I attended last year with our wives and had a great time. Would guess that more than half of the attendees were Prevost folks. Check their website for signup info: http://www.busnusa.com

Ben
05-21-2007, 10:23 PM
Thanks Brian! That's exactly what helps... I might not have noticed the addition of the event if you hadn't posted this.

I attended Bussin' 2005 in Florida before I bought my bus. Most of the coaches were owner converted, which means there were some serious bus nuts in attendance. There were also a few professionally converted coaches along with one vintage coach that was from maybe the 50's and was restored and looked awesome. They were a good gang of people and welcomed me with open arms.

BrianE
07-05-2007, 10:56 AM
Just a reminder that the Bus'nUSA Rally in Rickerall, OR is coming up, July 11-15. POG will have a table set up and Jim is sending us brochures, hats and POG IV sign-up sheets to distribute at the rally. The table will be set up in the dining hall during the rally and we will try and man it during meals etc. We also plan on running Gary Stevens CD of POG III photos as a part of our display. Any Poggers who are planning to attend the rally and who would like to help man (or woman) our display, please reply to this post or send me a PM. We attended the rally last year and had a terrific time. Thanks in advance for your help. Hope to see some other Poggers at Rickerall.

Ray Davis
07-05-2007, 12:38 PM
Wish we could be there, Brian. It sounds like great fun. But, this is my busiest season at work, as we get ready for our August tradeshow.

Ray

truk4u
07-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Great effort to help POG out Brian, now you can pretend to be working once again!:D Do you remember what that's like?:p

Joe Cannarozzi
07-05-2007, 06:54 PM
I'm curious as to the campsites.

Is there power or is it primitave?

Are you on pavement or in a pasture?

How mant attendees are they expecting?