PDA

View Full Version : Prevost Barn

ken&ellen
05-15-2007, 12:53 PM
Mango reminded me to post the new building for the Liberty.....no pit:( but still fantastic.

dalej
05-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Nice photo Ken, looks like a very nice place you have there! Sorry we missed you two at POG3. Looks like you have room to host a rally at your place. Where do you have Ellen's Classic parked?

ken&ellen
05-15-2007, 01:15 PM
Dale, Ellen has it parked and covered along side the bus. If you look close you can see our Harley trailer behind the white garage. Yes we have a very flat yard and room for at least 20 buses. Plus a heated swimming pool and a blender! Jimmy Buffet would be proud.:D Stop by if you are on the East coast. Ken & Ellen

MangoMike
05-15-2007, 01:28 PM
Ken,
Nice spread. Looks Like JR EWing's place. Nothing better than a bus barn on the property. I'm jealous.

Mike

Jon Wehrenberg
05-15-2007, 02:12 PM
Lest anybody thinks a pit is essential Buddy Gregg's Knoxville facility services hundreds of coaches each year and they do not have a pit or the jacks that raise the coach up in the air (like Prevost uses).

Great looking place Ken and Ellen.

rmboies
05-15-2007, 08:06 PM
Ken and Ellen,
What a beautiful place and very "southern" ;) I can tell you are in the low country by the lay of the land and the very green grass.....Excellent barn for your coach however I need to ask, where is the horse barn?????????

JIM CHALOUPKA
05-15-2007, 08:22 PM
Sure looks like a mighty fine place. Now I can understand what has been keeping you busy. To get a house built right you have to be there to get the questions answered your way not their way because you're not there!:eek:
With the weather and scenery in your area and all that room I'm sure you will be getting a lot of company.;)

bill&jody
05-16-2007, 01:04 AM
hey ken & ellen,
we missed our neighbors from POGI at POGIII. beautiful place and wonderful barn. congrats!
btw, what is a pit?;) bill usually drives up on a bunch of 2x10's (i'm certain i have that wrong and someone - if not bill - will correct me.) and climbs underneath. my heart stops beating everytime. boys will be boys.
hope you are making plans for IV.
see you then,
jody (and bill)

Joe Cannarozzi
05-16-2007, 06:30 AM
Jody

Where is El Morro?

ken&ellen
05-16-2007, 07:32 AM
Deb & Bob, We do not have horses, but you are welcome to bring yours down and visit the low country! As you can see there is lots o room and even hay. It is safe to say you can ride for miles here in rual Georgia. You can go downtown Savannah and eat at Paula Dean's....of course it is no Mango Mikes....but still very popular. Ken & Ellen

rmboies
05-16-2007, 08:12 AM
[QUOTE=ken&ellen;13842]Deb & Bob, We do not have horses, but you are welcome to bring yours down and visit the low country! As you can see there is lots o room and even hay. . Ken & Ellen]

Thanks K & E, I will tell Bob he is welcome to bring the horses, that should make his day--LOL Thanks for the invite, we may just take you up on it once the bus updates are completed which I hope is going to happen soon!!

dale farley
05-16-2007, 09:35 AM
Ken/Ellen -- Nice Barn. Beautiful Place.

bill&jody
05-16-2007, 01:13 PM
Jody

Where is El Morro?

35 02.603N 108 19.284W
elevation 7324ft
to be exact. (new mexico)

ok, you know someone had to tell me:rolleyes:
bill was so mean when we started this adventure. he told the whining kids who were worrying about where they would go for holidays . . . "we will get you a GPS, if you can find us, you can come visit." mean old man!
jody

dalej
05-16-2007, 01:48 PM
Jody, do you have a blog that you post your guy's travels on? It would be nice to follow you two on your adventure.

ps..thanks for the coordinance, I now know where you are at. Looks like some nice riding. :)

bill&jody
05-16-2007, 08:31 PM
Jody, do you have a blog that you post your guy's travels on? It would be nice to follow you two on your adventure.

ps..thanks for the coordinance, I now know where you are at. Looks like some nice riding. :)

sorry about the hitch hiking of the thread - LOVE your home & barn k&e.

well, now that you mentioned (er nudged) it, dale. . . we have had a website for over a year, but were terrible about updating it. so i did have plans for a blog. you shamed me into post #1 ("www.wheresjodyandbill.blogspot.com") at:
www.wheresjodyandbill.blogspot.com

no, we didn't copycat ben's address - this one was in the orig works years ago.
be kind.
jody