PDA

View Full Version : What have we done!

Karma Bus
03-21-2024, 08:49 AM
New member here, Mike & Claiborne Ryan 2022 Liberty Coach Elegant lady #886 We pick her up from Stuart First of April. A little about us, we have been for all practical purposes full-time live aboard boaters for the last 8 years (59' Nordhavn CP) sold it March 1st. We have 5 children, 8 grands and growing so the pull to be more land accessible prompted the move to a Prevost! Took us about 12 days to find our land yacht. We will take the rest of 2024 to get to know the bus and stay on the east coast with short summer hops close to home in NC and a trip to Maine in August. We like to say we chase 80, 80 degrees that is! Claiborne is looking forward to the hiking and access to yoga studios the boat life made challenging, I'm looking forward to not washing salt off everyday!

Fredo
03-21-2024, 10:22 AM
Beautiful coach welcome aboard lots of great information here

georgew
03-21-2024, 07:19 PM
New member here, Mike & Claiborne Ryan 2022 Liberty Coach Elegant lady #886 We pick her up from Stuart First of April. A little about us, we have been for all practical purposes full-time live aboard boaters for the last 8 years (59' Nordhavn CP) sold it March 1st. We have 5 children, 8 grands and growing so the pull to be more land accessible prompted the move to a Prevost! Took us about 12 days to find our land yacht. We will take the rest of 2024 to get to know the bus and stay on the east coast with short summer hops close to home in NC and a trip to Maine in August. We like to say we chase 80, 80 degrees that is! Claiborne is looking forward to the hiking and access to yoga studios the boat life made challenging, I'm looking forward to not washing salt off everyday!
Where is hOME IN NC? If you facebook there is a page Prevost Owners of Central NC and surrounding Area (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1023134268398023/) you may be intrested in

Bobbydinpa
03-21-2024, 10:08 PM
Welcome , my wife and I keep a boat at Seneca lake NY. For summer use not Full time ! We just went from a Bluebird to a prevoest and found out some things need fixed��

Karma Bus
03-22-2024, 07:09 AM
Thanks! Will check it out. We are in Charlotte, NC

Fratto
03-22-2024, 09:06 AM
Glad to see you here .... wow, a 59 foot Nordhaven, now that would be cool. My uncle owned Robert Beebee's Passage Maker for several years.

dale farley
03-22-2024, 04:08 PM
Welcome Mike & Claiborne to the POG. Looks like you are getting a beautiful coach. Liberty is one of the top of the line converters and known for offering excellent customer service. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you have about your bus or Prevosts in generaal.