PDA

View Full Version : the prevost H5 60

rockstarcoaches
05-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Hi I am dave johnson pres of rock star coaches and I am here to bring back to life and change 25 to 30 of the biggest coaches on the road to day, I am currently building the biggest and the most exspencive coach with the most out of the box designs and features in a coach that the world has ever seen . And I will be glad to share just some of the things you can do and have done with one of thses coaches. these coaches have two steering axles with makes this coach much safer in the event of a front tire blow out. and you can lift the front steering axle off the ground so that you may make a turn on the second front axle which is set further back for tigher turns, this coach is eight wheel drive not four like most coaches have , and the engine is mounted right in front of the rear axles giving you more tracktion and braking power with better center of gravity. motorized leveling legs that can pick up the whole coach and move it side to side. we can stretch a 60 ft. H5 60 to 72 ft. in length maken it the biggest coach on the road to day. now thats room for many extra things you can't have or in a regular coach with out giving up needed storage space. and because the h5 60 is realy two coaches in one, the front half of the coach is built the same way most H3 45 are built, the rear half is built like a trailer that dosen't come off, we can put one large slide in the front section on the drivers side tords the front and we can put up four in the rear section giving you the most cubic ft. in a coach ever. we can install a 35 ft.sky deck in the rear roof section. you can have a four person hot tub come out of the pass side of the coach that will lower down to ground level and that can be filled with filtered hot water in less then 30 minets, you can have a very large out door cooking grill, and for staying in shape a pop out bow flex work out bench, several out door flat screen tv options avalable to you. we can mount a rear towing arm that can carry any size car or truck on it, yes you tow a car or a 30 ft. double stack trailer behind this coach for two reasons, one the rear axle of the coach turns and the trailer its self is motorized, we use one of are motorized leveling legs that is powerful enough to drive the rear wheels over a 4x6 block of wood or up a small hill, I will be useing all of thses features in my own personal coach along with many others, there is not to much you can't do with one of these coaches, So I am here to tell you folks that the h5 60 is here and its back in a big way. And I am posting this for all the people who think that they are driving the mac daddy of coaches, just wait till you see mine at some up coming motor home shows. And please feel free to contact me with any question about these world class road trains. 978-833-7957