PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Exhaust end??

rmboies
05-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Does anyone know a good place to find a flared chrome exhaust end? Asking the POG group is better then searching via google:D And no, we did not knock ours off although if we did, we could be eligible for the perpetual Mango award:eek: Thanks in advance......

Jerry Winchester
05-05-2007, 09:18 AM
Deb,

We got ours at International Bus Parts - 800-468-5287. They have several different kinds.

rmboies
05-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Thanks JDUB, that't the site I was trying to remember and having a CRS moment as was Bob:D

JIM CHALOUPKA
05-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Deb,

We got ours at International Bus Parts - 800-468-5287. They have several different kinds.

Jerry, How did you know that Debi asked that question???,and not Bob-03???

JIM CHALOUPKA
05-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Does anyone know a good place to find a flared chrome exhaust end? Asking the POG group is better then searching via google:D And no, we did not knock ours off although if we did, we could be eligible for the perpetual Mango award:eek: Thanks in advance......

Debi, I recommend polished stainless steel if you have the option. The Chromed steel will pit and rust!

JIM:)

rmboies
05-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Debi, I recommend polished stainless steel if you have the option. The Chromed steel will pit and rust!
JIM:)

Well Jim, now you too know that it was me who asked the question and not Bob--he may have asked about stainless. All I know is that he is looking for the decorative shiny end that fits on the exhaust and it is shaped flatter and wider then a lot of ends:eek: