PDA

View Full Version : Post Number 1000

Jerry Winchester
05-02-2007, 03:27 PM
I’ve been putting this off until we all got back from P3 and settled back into the normal routine.

What I’ve Learned In 1000 Posts

1. You can’t detect an accent via e-mail (for AP)
2. Don't talk about Corona Kelly when your wife is around
3. You can have too many spare parts (for Lew)
4. You can’t have too many spare parts (for A1Jon)
5. You can’t show weakness in view of your POG buddies or it gets exploited (for most everyone)
6. You can’t wear shorts while it’s raining if a Cracker is standing near you with an umbrella. (Crak4U)
7. Anything worth doing is worth overdoing – MangoMike
8. Don’t voice any new ideas unless you want to own the work associated with it
9. Somebody always has a nicer coach.
10. Somebody always has a crappier coach.
11. If you don’t have a Death List, you need to get working on it.
12. The Webasto has about 38 parts and I have replaced every one of them
13. Sometimes having fun at the expense of others is under rated
14. Lew’s not really grumpy; it’s just that his underwear is too tight.
15. Know where all the black water dump switches are
16. It takes a long time to tape 650 LED’s to 650 watch batteries and then tape them to your coach
17. It takes a longer time to drill holes in 600 Mentos and load them into 120 2-liter bottles of Diet Coke
18. The 8V92 guys are real eclectic but with Harry going over to the dark side, we are getting back to normal.
19. I am living proof that there is no one dumber than a new coach owner.
20. It takes a lot of tacos to get from San Diego to Fort Worth

Those I Need To Thank

All the guys who whined at me long enough to convince me to attend P1. It was a long trip during a busy time, but it was well worth it in knowledge and friendship.

Lew for sending me those metric Allen wrenches when I didn’t know crap from fat bacon.

Crak4U for setting us up in the catbird parking spots at the Balloon Fiesta.

To the King for the sweet cooker; I will always think of you when I fire it up.

A1 for always having time to fix something or talk about bus problems. Next time I call, it will only be happy talk about airplanes

All the numbnuts who ratted me out to my wife about having posted almost 1000 times on the board while she thought I was just working at the computer

And lastly to the a-hole that sent the rancid strip steak to my house in the mail because I left Polk City without it;
the a-hole who mailed the second raw steak to my house that leaked in the envelope and smelled like hell in my mailbox;
the a-hole that put the For Sale sign on my coach while I was parked in the RV park;
the a-hole who decided it was better to wake me up by starting a Series 60 that was 2 feet from my head rather than just call my name;
the a-hole that sent me the rubber dog crap and causes me to suspect every package that comes in the mail;
and lastly to the a-hole who just this week had a pizza delivered to my house during the formal dinner I had to host for the
president of our largest customer - MangoMike Anderson – the man who wears his clothes out from the inside.

JIM CHALOUPKA
05-02-2007, 04:15 PM
So Jerry CONGRATULATIONS on your POST 1000. I enjoyed it!

You sure come up with some originalities. :eek:

;) JIM

Gary & Peggy Stevens
05-02-2007, 04:22 PM
Jerry, that is JUST TOO FUNNY.

Good Job.

Gary S

garyde
05-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Hi Jerry. You've missed your calling. But for the life of me, I don't know what it is. Gary

win42
05-04-2007, 01:24 PM
Congrats Motor Mouth ll. Thanks for the great stock tip, now I have to cancel buying the new bus. I can't believe you of all people complaining of being had by pranksters. What goes around (you know).

merle&louise
05-04-2007, 01:39 PM
Jerry,

Congratulations on your 1000 posts!

You have helped to make this forum informative and entertaining. We all love your humor and wit.

Keep up the good work!:D

Gary & Peggy Stevens
05-04-2007, 03:16 PM
Jerry,

Congratulations on your 1000 posts!

You have helped to make this forum informative and entertaining. We all love your humor and wit.

Keep up the good work!:D

I think your word "LOVE" was a bit too much, but yes JDUBS comments are almost always worth reading, and keeps us laughing.

Gary S.

rmboies
05-04-2007, 08:21 PM
JDUB, you said it all, I am still laughing and BOB:03 just spilled his diet rite reading about mango mike and the pizza:D I am looking forward to the next 1000!

lewpopp
05-04-2007, 09:49 PM
Wow...My name to fame is being mentioned in or on the 1000th post. What a wonderful life I live.:D

rfoster
05-05-2007, 11:32 PM
MM: I need the address to send the dog crap. Can you help?

You probably should address some of the points that JDub has raised.

JDub: You should mount the anaconda in the bus to keep the mice away while in the hangar and make people ask questions.

MangoMike
05-06-2007, 09:07 PM
I’ve been putting this off until we all got back from P3 and settled back into the normal routine.

Those I Need To Thank

All the guys who whined at me long enough to convince me to attend P1. It was a long trip during a busy time, but it was well worth it in knowledge and friendship.

Lew for sending me those metric Allen wrenches when I didn’t know crap from fat bacon.

Crak4U for setting us up in the catbird parking spots at the Balloon Fiesta.

To the King for the sweet cooker; I will always think of you when I fire it up.

A1 for always having time to fix something or talk about bus problems. Next time I call, it will only be happy talk about airplanes

All the numbnuts who ratted me out to my wife about having posted almost 1000 times on the board while she thought I was just working at the computer

And lastly to the a-hole that sent the rancid strip steak to my house in the mail because I left Polk City without it;
the a-hole who mailed the second raw steak to my house that leaked in the envelope and smelled like hell in my mailbox;
the a-hole that put the For Sale sign on my coach while I was parked in the RV park;
the a-hole who decided it was better to wake me up by starting a Series 60 that was 2 feet from my head rather than just call my name;
the a-hole that sent me the rubber dog crap and causes me to suspect every package that comes in the mail;
and lastly to the a-hole who just this week had a pizza delivered to my house during the formal dinner I had to host for the
president of our largest customer - MangoMike Anderson – the man who wears his clothes out from the inside.

Man, a guy leaves the forum for a couple of days to pay for his vacation sins and whamo.

However, Fast Roger is right, a little clarification/reality check is in order.

Following our dinner at POG I, there were some extra steaks left over to split between Jon, JDUB and I. I simply ate Jon's share and mailed JDUB's his, knowing how he whines when he doesn't get his fair share of grub.

Second steak was simply an overlooked bonus. (Jon's Idea)

Pre-Ray-Tile Job you would have wanted to sell that bus too. Now it's a keeper. (Fast Roger's Idea)

He neglected to mention that on the taco tour I let him sleep in my new H3 bed, while I took the couch and then he complains about the alarm system. I thought it was the oil guys who got up early and the bar guys who slept in late? (Kevin E's Idea)

The rubber dog crap had bits of paper intertwined and was mailed to the JDUBettes as a homework excuse - "the dog ate my paper". (Rae's idea)

The International Pizza Incident (IPI) came to me as I was whittling away the hours driving back from Kerrville. It was totally meanspirited and positively made my 1900 mile drive more all the more enjoyable. I still laugh out loud thinking about it. (really Truk4u's Idea)

mm

Note: Just think of all the wonderful events he'll be able to write about at his 2000th posts. Please everyone do your best to outshine me during these next 1000. You'll start laughing out loud too.

truk4u
05-06-2007, 10:15 PM
Hold on there Jerk Chicken Boy, Truk didn't know squat about the pizza delivery until you called laughing so hard diet coke was squirting out your nose holes!:D

You know who is in the cross hairs now, right JDUB?;)

garyde
05-06-2007, 11:11 PM
I am hoping some innocent POG member does'nt get caught in the upcoming crossfire!

MangoMike
05-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Gary you don't want to be this dude.

(print hanging in my bathroom).

mm

Jerry Winchester
05-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Yep Truk he also accused me of going light on you, something about big talk but no action, so he has tried to call in an airstike on all his buddies as well.

I'm but a lowly oilfield guy with a vintage coach, yet this two coach owning, yellow shirt wearing Washington DC huckster is constantly living on the foreskin of the truth.

jello_jeep
05-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Jdub, does that make you the rabbi ? :)

[QUOTE=Jerry Winchester;13457]
I'm but a lowly oilfield guy with a vintage coach, yet this two coach owning, yellow shirt wearing Washington DC huckster is constantly living on the foreskin of the truth.

QUOTE]

lewpopp
05-09-2007, 10:54 PM
It took me less time to teach my famous dog Casey to drive the bus than it has taken me to learn how to submit a picture on this damn forum.

I want to know the easy way. There must be an easy way the way JDUB and MM submit their pics every day. I know they are not rocket scientists, nor am I, but, Jeeeze, there must be a way.

When My wifey shows me how, it's quite an experience. I guess I need more experiences.

Lew