PDA

View Full Version : POG Mini Rally

Pete
02-21-2022, 01:23 PM
It has been too long since a Mini Rally has been held, so let's get one started.... Several of our members have suggested gathering at "The Vineyards on Grapevine Lake" in Grapevine, Texas. For those unfamiliar with this park it is located in the suburbs of the Dallas, Ft. Worth Texas area, and somewhat centrally located for those in the Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana area, although anyone with an interest in Prevost Motor Coaches would be welcome.

The time period would be the second week end in May, 12th thru 14th.

If interested, please respond to this post, so we will have an idea of the number sites to request.
Thanks,
Pete

BGLogistics
02-21-2022, 07:24 PM
Interested.

RPSHOP
02-21-2022, 08:15 PM
Great idea, let's do it......

Joe Camper
02-21-2022, 08:38 PM
Pete I predict If u r getting guys like this imidiatly responding, this could get big.

That's not too far off. What would be the sign up deadline and how many max do u think the place could accommodate. I'd love to come to this but I know those dates won't work for me.

The weather out that way will be great this time of year too.

MusicianTrader
02-21-2022, 08:53 PM
My project in New Orleans could be done by then....count me in if those cards fall the right way
:)

PrevostNewbie
02-21-2022, 11:30 PM
I am a big fan of Rallies, but Grapevine TX is a bit too far for me. :(

Fratto
02-22-2022, 09:38 AM
Count us in. Grapevine is always busy though and many times full. Lets hope there is room!

BGLogistics
02-22-2022, 12:02 PM
Went ahead and booked a site. We've got so much going on next 6 weeks or so figured I might miss it otherwise. If it doesn't happen may go anyway, or can cancel 2 weeks out for $15.

aggies09
02-22-2022, 02:34 PM
We would be in. Let us know if you think we should go ahead and book.

Fratto
02-22-2022, 02:48 PM
Pete, are you requesting the sites?

Pete
02-22-2022, 04:58 PM
Well.....the Vineyards at Grapevine can't accommodate us!!! They are booked solid. I have written them e-mails, and called and have gotten no response. I just verified on the internet, and they only have about 3 sites available, and those are probably too short.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused. What a chicken and egg task. Now I understand the difficulties Jamie & Debbie have in finding a location for our annual POG rally. It was a good thought any way...maybe try at another date and place.

Pete
02-22-2022, 05:13 PM
Billy, you must have known how busy the Vineyard is, and booked ahead. So sorry if inconvenienced.
Pete

BGLogistics
02-22-2022, 06:08 PM
Pete no - I'd never even heard of it. Looked like 20 or so sites (green dots) when I booked, figured better do it now since our next month and a half or so is pretty crazy. I thought maybe some spots were already on hold for this but decided I'd figure that out later rather than wait around. Is it a nice place? Who knows we may check it out anyway. No worries on my end:-)

Pete
02-22-2022, 06:21 PM
Billy, I am told by several people that it is a nice place. I felt comfortable based on their input that it would be a good place to do a rally. It is VERY difficult to communicate with them by phone, or email...they just don't respond. I have also heard that the park is owned by the city of Grapevine, so maybe that is why.