PDA

View Full Version : Need blinds in Elkhart

Jeff Bayley
04-22-2007, 01:53 PM
I went to Dallas at the last minute for a trade show last weekend and was hoping to stay around for POG but duty called to fill an order in New York so I'm off for another round of parking tickets in the city. I'm in St. Louis at present and want to pass through Elkhart and go by Monico (Royal for my Prevost) and get some bits and pieces taken care of on the bus. In particular I need new day/night shades made for the bedroom. I had the name of the company in that neck of the woods once before but can't seem to find it in my computer now. Anyone know who that is that makes them ? Might be more than one but they say you can take care of just about ANYTHING you want to for a bus or motorhome in or around Elkhart. I also need a plastic carpet cover custom made and know that is done somehwere around there. Any other suggestions of hard to find things I might want to get taken care of there would be welcomed. Making up a punch list now but with no appt at Monico it might just be a parts stop.

Joe Cannarozzi
04-22-2007, 07:01 PM
Jeff

Great to hear you back on line.

If you get off at the 92MM in Indiana, off I-80 (indiana toll road) and go south, you can find yourself a place to land there. Whatever your looking for is probably off that exit or close to it.

I PMed you check you messages.

lewpopp
04-29-2007, 10:35 PM
Followed Kerley over I-10 and there were no Prevost parts scattered along the way.

The way Kerley drives he'll be home this afternoon. @ days and 13-14 hundred miles. Wow !!!

I'll do it in 3 days and a few more miles. Rode like a dream all the way, so far. I'm about 60 miles past Tallahassee.

Lew

lewpopp
04-29-2007, 10:38 PM
Forgot how to start a new thread. DUHHHHH

mike kerley
04-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Lew, nothing fell off, that i know of. but 10 was rougher going east than going west. a sand stone lamp on our new table shattered going over one of the wash boards in La.

you should be home now.