View Full Version : What's Happnen Man

JIM CHALOUPKA
04-16-2007, 10:14 PM
Whole lota nuthin goin on!:eek: :p

Hey Debi, you see your BUS yet?

Howsit lookin fer K Ville?

Ray Davis
04-17-2007, 11:00 AM
It IS quiet. I guess the majority are out polishing their slack adjusters? :eek:

Gary & Peggy Stevens
06-03-2007, 01:02 PM
If anyone is interested in watching a TV program tonight about Motorhome Mansions? HGTV is showing a program http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/spcl_prsntn/episode/0,1806,HGTV_3909_49537,00.html that may have lots of interesting coaches to view.

9:00pm ET/PT on your HGTV channel.

Just thought I would pass this along.

Gary S

garyde
06-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Thanks Gary for the reminder. I was looking for it last week.

Ray Davis
06-04-2007, 12:20 PM
Interesting show, if it comes on again, it's worth taking a peak. This is the second version they've had. Another was on maybe 1 to 1.5 years ago.

Seems like it might be sponsored by Marathon. In both "seasons" they chronicled a custom coach being built at Marathon. They showed Danica (the race car driver's) Marathon. In all fairness they did have a guy on from Liberty, and Legendary coaches as well.

Initial segment on a guy who converts tractor trailers to multi-million dollar star trailers was interesting. Showed Robert DeNiro's 2.5M coach!

Catch it if you can, it's worth it, but I doubt you'll ever see any of these owners at a POG rally!

Ray

garyde
06-05-2007, 12:01 AM
It was interesting but not informative. It was more like WOW or GEE WIZ.
I kind of wonder what audience they are going for or what point the program is attempting to make. They did a poor job identifying who the people were talking ( that was Frank from Liberty) and a poor job identifying the Manufacturers.
The Wil Smith Trailer and the Deniro Trailer have nothing to do with Prevost Conversions, nor do they have anything to do with the RV Industry. That was way out there. Who Cares.

As far a Marathon and the Custom build out for the guy from Utah, that was relevant and had some value although I would like a more detailed segment on Custom Build-outs.
In speaking with the Liberty folks , they build mostly spec Conversions. Does anyone know if they have ever done a Custom build-out?

The Racer Danica, Her father and Mother did all the drivng and cooking. Where was her husband? I would love it if my wife raced and all I had to do was drive to each event.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
06-05-2007, 09:19 AM
Danica's husband was in the bedroom folding / sorting clothes? A guys got to keep busy while his wife is racing around the track, you know. What a life!

Gary S

Ray Davis
06-05-2007, 02:06 PM
I think this just fits in with other HGTV programming. They have a lot of segments on interesting (expensive) housing, and this is a variation on that. I don't think it's intent is go get anyone to purchase anything or to learn anything of value.

Their goal is to get you to watch the commercials during the programming! As with all TV programing!

Ray

mike kerley
06-06-2007, 03:12 PM
As with Radio.

I do believe Ray gets it!