PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best coach to recoup some of the renovation cost

Gboya12@aol.com
10-10-2021, 09:54 PM
Which is the best coach to recoup some of the renovation cost. I plan on buying a non-slide Prevost 1998 through 2002. After I thoroughly have the coach Evaluated by some of the best appraisers i’m wondering which coach would give me the best return on investment, when I sell it. I want to purchase H3 Prevost. I would like to add a rear bath in the rear bedroom which has a closet area of approximately 3 feet deep and 7 feet wide in the floor is flat in that area. Also I want to add three bunks by taking out the washer dryer and some closets. In addition I will add a dinette which can convert to a sleeping bed

I been looking at Prevost for four months and I’ve been to several showsand spoken to multiple multiple dealerships. It looks like the prices for somewhere between 140,000 to approximately $200,000 for a marathon, Liberty., Featherlite, Royal. Hopefully I can find one that has been garage kept and the mileage under 250,000 miles

It seems to me that will never recoup my entire investmentIn renovations which coach will be the best choice in purchasing. I’m assuming the order would be marathon, liberty, Royal, FEATHERLITE or Parliament

Does anyone have any thoughts….???

thank you Dr Gary

Gboya12@aol.com

Gil_J
10-10-2021, 10:00 PM
It sounds like you are going to extensive remodeling. Enough that it won't be what it once was. So, pick a solid coach and let your talents eventually sell it for you. Your focus should be which will be the easiest to modify to meet your design.