PDA

View Full Version : Experienced user wanting to lease before buying

Pjc
08-17-2021, 09:28 AM
My wife and I are from central Texas and have owned many motor homes of all sizes. We think that we want a Prevost or Newell but want to make sure of a unit before making a purchase decision. I am very mechanically inclined and know the Ins and outs of most motorhome brands. I am well insured and am the owner of a reasonably sized business and want to travel to the states in which we have locations. I prefer to lease for 3 to 6 months and not a daily or weekly rental

please let me know if you, or someone you know, would be interested in such an idea. I am very motivated and will certainly leave the vehicle in a better condition than I found it. I am happy to discuss and personally meet prior to a commitment. I do intend to make a purchase after the first lease period is completed. Would prefer 2009 or newer with reasonable mileage

Hoffman
08-21-2021, 06:45 PM
This appears to be a duplicate post. Perhaps we can delete it?

Dockholiday
08-21-2021, 10:53 PM
I agree, I appreciate the effort put forth in finding a good bus to try out - and I live in Central TX too, but if this gentleman really wants a ‘nice’ bus, I’m guessing it’ll have to be purchased on the front side. I can not imagine letting my baby out of my sight for a few months. I’d be glad to let you come see my ride and go over anything you like too. I’d be up to going for a ride if you want (really). These buses are incredible machines. Prevost is top shelf, so no need to go any further.

Pjc
08-26-2021, 09:15 AM
Kind of finding that out. Now the search begins

Pjc
08-26-2021, 09:16 AM
Yes it should. I didn’t realize that it was posted twice

Joe Camper
08-26-2021, 01:05 PM
Have u tried Goss RV? They r sponsors here and they r soliciting owners to make money leasing their buses. If Goss does not rent them short term whst exactly is it they do?

Dockholiday
08-26-2021, 08:46 PM
Kind of finding that out. Now the search begins
If you end up around Conroe shoot me a note -

Pjc
09-07-2021, 11:34 PM
Awesome. Thank you. I took your advice and bought a 2017 Marathon. Would love to hook up and get your help on several items