PDA

View Full Version : Computer Challenged

JIM KELLER
04-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Is there anyone out there besides me that could use a Computer Class at POG III ? Even the experts might be interested in the new software coming to this site after the Rally.

Jon Wehrenberg
04-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Count me in. I still can't post multiple pictures with text in between so I need all the help I can get.

Just Plain Jeff
04-03-2007, 04:34 PM
It's actually quite simple once you get the hang of it.

http://www.originlab.com/www/products/images/multiple_regression_results.gif

But then again, you are probably used to reading Chinese tire manuals.

Jon Wehrenberg
04-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Ah, so...........................

Just Plain Jeff
04-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Perhaps this will help.

http://library.thinkquest.org/C004203/art/chinese.jpg

But if you put helium in your tires and use chopsticks to fix MY alternator as promised, who knows what is next?

win42
04-04-2007, 07:35 PM
Jim the computer class sounds great, but we are not going to be there enough months for us elits to grasp anything. But try as you may we need it.

lewpopp
04-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Harry, you old goat. I swear you just said the other day you would not make it to Kerrville. Are you going or not?

Lew

win42
04-04-2007, 10:47 PM
Lew: You have to quit sniffing that airplane glue. I have always been and am going and your going to share your fuel windfall with me so we can get back to the home. shirley and I will be there with bells on. Wouldn't miss meeting up with you and your bride.

Ray Davis
04-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Count me in. I still can't post multiple pictures with text in between so I need all the help I can get.

Jon, in case you're really serious about that (not sure ...!)

1. Upload your pictures using the attachment manager
2. Notice each picture has a unique number, an attachment ID
3. The trick is to use the attachment ID in the text of your message.

Simply write the text you want, and then follow it with the
following syntax to insert the picture

387 where 387 in this case is the attachment ID.

Then you would follow with more text, and your next picture

When you put the text in your post, it doesn't put the normal image, or link it.

Give it a try next time!

Ray

Joe Cannarozzi
08-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Yo Jon

Am I correct to assume that you are on the road and have internet/club access?

If so congradulations. What happened?

Jon Wehrenberg
08-19-2007, 12:29 PM
We are parked in our daughter's driveway hooked up to electric, but I am in her house on her computer.

When we are really on the road, like we will be for POG IV I will not see or access a computer from the time we leave the house til we get home. That is when the kids post all kinds of stuff. I have to wait til I get home to spank them.