PDA

View Full Version : Equal Billing

MangoMike
04-02-2007, 01:24 PM

We H3 Drivers are feeling a little left out. Don't you think it's time to change the POG bus logo.

mm

Petervs
04-02-2007, 02:06 PM
NO!

If that is what you want form a new group, PHOG!

I am still not sure those H3's aren't really Winnebago's in disguise.

Like Homer Simpson would say:

"Stainless Steel, shiny, OOOHHH!"

Jon Wehrenberg
04-02-2007, 03:34 PM
Well as JPJ says, you brought it up so you own the idea.

I think we need a logo that reflects a 45 foot XL with cruise airs. But the roof air crown may object to that so we need one with roof airs. Then there is the XLII shell, with and without roof airs, and with and without slides, and also available in 40 or 45 feet.

Lets not forget the H3 coaches. Some have the two windshields and some have the new style one piece windshield.

Since almost everyone tows, I think our logo should show a 45 foot XL, with Cruise Airs towing an H2.

Can we change the colors on the logo?

Ray Davis
04-02-2007, 04:38 PM
FYI, just for fun it would be trivial with the forum software to have it randomly select a logo image out of any number of pre-done logos, i.e. rotating logos!

In fact it could be done with no change to the forum software, but by adding a javascript function to the normally downloaded header code.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
04-02-2007, 04:53 PM

We H3 Drivers are feeling a little left out. Don't you think it's time to change the POG bus logo.

mm

Holy Cr--, Mango. Look what you started! ?

But I guess it is all Relative, or is it r e l a t i v e s ?

Gary S

win42
04-02-2007, 05:50 PM
Their is another group with PREHVOOSE maybe they would be better suited to answer your request.
Mike this is a milder answer than I'm sure you'll be getting from JW.
Cut to suit, Pound to fit, Paint to match. Stainless Steel Forever !

Jerry Winchester
04-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Ray,

I think you are on to something and it should just rotate thru the photos of the current member's coaches. That way the Mike could see the Taco Wagon every 100th time he logged in.

I'll be happy when you and MM have that sorted out. That way even the vintage coaches get a little love.

MangoMike
04-02-2007, 09:05 PM
I love stirring up the pot. Can't wait until Lew finishes HH.

mm

lewpopp
04-02-2007, 10:55 PM
Mango

What is Lew trying to finish? HH? What's that? Horse Hockey? Come on with the acronyms everyone.

I'd like to come up with a nice dress shirt (short sleeve, button down) with the P O G letters nicely dine with Prevost Owners Group neatly printed below by one of the sophisticated computorized sewing machines.

What the hell is Ray Davis talking about? Have him draw a skematic om what he's talking about. Some of us hardly understand the bus, let alone his double talk.

Lew