PDA

View Full Version : New to POG

tonijim
04-01-2007, 09:40 PM
Hello,
We are new members of POG and are looking forward to getting to know the group. We have a 1994 Liberty XL and love it!! We are unable to do the Kerrville Rally in Texas, but sure wish we could.

jello_jeep
04-01-2007, 09:54 PM
Welcome, I am sure you have been reading posts, and realize what a group we have here.

Ask questions, you will get lots of answers..

Too bad you can't make K'ville.....

Hope to meet ya soon!

Jerry Winchester
04-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Welcome and don't let the former New York mafia guys on here give you any crap.

And we only haze Liberty owners on days that end in Y.....:eek:

Glad you are here.

Journeyone144
05-18-2007, 07:05 PM
Liberties and Jerry
Guess you'll be picking on me but that's okay I'll still like Liberties best...if I can find one for me...
Hugs Always JourneyOne ...

JIM CHALOUPKA
05-18-2007, 07:49 PM
Liberties and Jerry
Guess you'll be picking on me but that's okay I'll still like Liberties best...if I can find one for me...
Hugs Always JourneyOne ...

Hey VIV, What do ya mean "first one never went up" I for one saw it.
Good deal on wanting the Liberty. Keep the Vigil and you will find it.
How far would you go to get it?
:D JIM

Jon Wehrenberg
05-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Viv,

Ignore JDUB. He is bitter. He bought a Royal and then learned there are great coaches like a Liberty.

I like your focus on Liberty. If you can find a good one you will not regret it. You will not only get a great coach, but you will get factory support that is unmatched. The Liberty is also one in which there are a bunch of us that own or have owned them and there will be no end of help and advice available to you.

Mango's is just sitting collecting dust. See if he will let you use his while you travel the country trying to find yours.

Jerry Winchester
05-20-2007, 12:05 AM
Viv,

When posting to Jon, it is necessary to end every post with "Bite Me", so he doesn't get to heady.

Jon is of course correct. I had to buy a vintage Royale conversion because I couldn't pay double for the same year Liberty. I'm just a simple guy working in the oil field and as they say, poor folks have poor ways, so I will have to drive my old 8V92 until I get to the level of Jon or Harry.

Of course, you will want to read the thread on "Spontaneous Liberty Combustion" before you ink the deal.

But you need to check the time on Jon's posts. If they are early, read with care because that is when he is sitting around in front of his computer in his underwear waiting for the Metamucil to kick in.....

garyde
05-20-2007, 12:36 AM
Hi Viv. One thing you have to know about Jerry, he'll buy anything with the word 'ROYAL' in it. He thinks Austin Powers is a town in Texas! But don't be too concerned, he's only allowed to post once a week.

Jon Wehrenberg
05-20-2007, 08:17 AM
Hey oil boy....

Tell Viv the truth. You can do it right and get a Liberty, or you can start with a Royal, and then spend a lot of money to try to make it like a Liberty.

Viv,

Even though the oil field worker is only allowed access to a computer when he is semi coherent, what you have here are folks like Jerry that have an in depth understanding of specific conversions and their systems. On occasion we can even get him to change out of his Coke soaked coveralls and put on a clean pair of his Buster Brown shorts so he can sit at his computer to provide specific advice to folks who have a need for it.

Jerry Winchester
05-20-2007, 08:51 AM
Gary,

That was way harsh. We're sending the sorry dog out to visit you.....

garyde
05-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Jerry, that is too funny! Send him out.