PDA

View Full Version : Just purchased 1989 Le Mirage XL

Starship
10-10-2020, 01:47 PM
Hi Friends. This is my first time purchasing a Prevost. I purchased it thru an estate and have had no guidance on it. Is there a owners manual available or method to learn about this beast. This unit was commissioned in 1989 by the owner of UNO playing cards. It was stored for several years under a cover. Any ideas are appreciated.

PrevostNewbie
10-10-2020, 07:20 PM
Welcome, I too am new to this forum, lots of great info here, Use the advanced search. I purchased a 1992 Country Coach on need of a lot of work. But after many other RV's glad to finally have a Prevost. :o

Gil_J
10-11-2020, 08:53 AM
Prevost documentation is available on Prevost's web site. Just know that some is limited or poor scans on some older coaches.

Starship
10-12-2020, 02:30 PM
Thank you for your information. This looks like a great source to learn and share helpful ideas. I am glad to be part of the Prevost family.

Joe Camper
10-12-2020, 04:14 PM
Who is the converter Starship?

Starship
10-12-2020, 04:32 PM
I don't know the converter. This was purchased from an Estate with no info. All that I do know is that it is an'89 Le Mirage XL.

PrevostNewbie
10-12-2020, 08:23 PM
There must be some kind of clues somewhere to who the Converter is. If you can determine the Converter it will help you get your questions asked when they start coming up, and with limited documentation with the bus the questions will come up. Look all around the Bus, maybe post some pictures, some of the folks here might recognize the Builder based on colors or dash schemes. There is a large audience, most likely thousands of years of experience that jump in and out of the discussions. :cool: