PDA

View Full Version : Bob and Surprises

rmboies
03-29-2007, 03:53 PM
He did it, surprised me yet again although after almost 29 years I should be used to that:D

We are the new owners of a 2003 Millennium 45 XLII Single Slide and the pictures I have seen make me anxious to see it in person! I am not sure we will be able to make Kerrville because the coach has to go to Millennium next week for a complete PDI but we are sure going to try. We still have the beautiful Vantare for sale so if you know of anyone looking now would be the time to send them our way:eek:

Here are a couple of interior pics--I don't have any nice ones of the exterior yet but hopefully I will next week.

Mango, maybe we can offer a 2'fer deal to someone for both our extra coaches:rolleyes:

Jerry Winchester
03-29-2007, 04:43 PM
Now that's sweet I don't care who you are. Deb, what a pleasant surprise. Wish Bob would make that happen for poor ol JDUB.

Tell Nelson we will boycot them if they don't get that coach ready for Kerrville :)

MangoMike
03-29-2007, 05:04 PM
BOB-00 And Debi,

I couldn't stop laughing. Welcome to the 2BusClub. What a sweet ride, can't wait to see it and you at POG III. CONGRATULATIONS!

Mango

Jim Skiff
03-29-2007, 05:13 PM
Deb & Bob,

Ditto what JDUB said. Your new coach goes to the front of the queue and then on to Kerrville!

Jon Wehrenberg
03-29-2007, 06:39 PM
That's a sweet looking ride guys. I hope you can make it to TX. We like hanging with folks with two buses.

Sting
03-29-2007, 06:48 PM
Well Debi...Let me wet your appetite. I have seen it in person and you will not be disappointed. I thought it was a very nice coach and even though its a single slide; the floorplan is layed out in such a way that you dont notice. I thought the TV on the lift in the bedroom was sweet! It has a very upscale feel but to me all the Millenniums have that feel to them. Very warm and a very cozy bus. When I first saw it, I was shocked no one had scooped it up sooner. You are going to love it. Looks like the Millennium family is growing a bit here at the POG. Enjoy it!

rmboies
03-29-2007, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the kudos friends--we appreciate it.......

JDUB, I gave Bob your message--he is thinking of a reply so you know that will likely take days:D

Mango, great to hear your voice earlier today and I heard you laughing even before you called!

Jon, Bob says only dumb fools own two coaches at once (well, he didn't really say fools but this is a public forum) . What day are you and Di leaving for Kerrville? The pressure is definitely on........

Jim, pencil us in for your check-in board at the gate. We should know in the next week if things are good to go.

JIM CHALOUPKA
03-29-2007, 07:42 PM
Terrific looking bus Deb. Hope the PDI goes well. Looking forward to meeting Bob and you and seeing the new ride first hand! Travel at 60mph and enjoy life!:) JIM

truk4u
03-29-2007, 08:17 PM
Great news Deb, it looks fantastic! We really hope you can make K'ville, if anyone deserves some quality bus time it's you!;)

Hey big Bob, having two buses is like having two...... well, never mind.:D

rmboies
03-29-2007, 08:26 PM
Well Debi.... When I first saw it, I was shocked no one had scooped it up sooner. You are going to love it. Looks like the Millennium family is growing a bit here at the POG. Enjoy it!

Hi Sting,

Yes our little family is growing and you have certainly made me all the more anxious to see this coach in person! I appreciate your description and I agree with your assessment of the ambiance Millennium creates in their coaches.

Bob was just saying that this floorplan is probably one of the best kept secrets in conversions. The single slide of course gives you the added room in the salon. The way the stateroom is designed with a north south bed, a hidden tv in the console at the end of the bed that pops up with the touch of a button, and the open space from the bath on back gives you the same amount of room as having a bedroom slide. So, for anyone "worried" about having slides, check out Nelson's floor plan for a single slide. I hope to be checking it out very soon:D

Jim, thanks for the good wishes and I hope we get to meet you in person one of these days as well. Enjoying life is always at the top of my list too!

rmboies
03-29-2007, 08:30 PM
Great news Deb, it looks fantastic! We really hope you can make K'ville, if anyone deserves some quality bus time it's you!;)

Hey big Bob, having two buses is like having two...... well, never mind.:D

Thanks Tom, we hope to see you and Nancy in Texas too. You know, Bob used to mumble some comment about having two 20 year olds but since he is older, I think it will take at least three and a quarter to equal his age:rolleyes:

jello_jeep
03-29-2007, 08:33 PM
Congratulations on the new bus, looks sweeeeeeeeet indeed!

Jon Wehrenberg
03-29-2007, 08:48 PM
As a former two bus owner I think I was just insulted. At least I am in good company.

Debi,

We are leaving on 4/18 with Roger and Micki and are going to try to eat all the gulf coast oysters and some Cajun food along the way. We definitely have a casual trip planned. At 41.3 MPH we should get there on time and ready for LA Weight Loss.

merle&louise
03-29-2007, 09:24 PM
Debi & Bob,

That is one beautiful bus, Millennium really has a class act. I love the cabinets and floor treatment. I know that you will be happy with the slide; it just makes the inside so much bigger for entertaining.

Hope to see you and the Millennium at Kerrville.

Bring some pictures of the horses!:D

lewpopp
03-29-2007, 10:14 PM
What little bit I can remember from POG I, I recall Bob and Debi as some real nice people. I'm sure we all agree with that.

Now, over the months since, Deb has said a ton of things about Bob being unable to do things like; get out of the rain, button his coat on a cool day, take his shoes off before he gets into bed, etc., etc. She has gone on and on about him unable to get on the computer and things like that.

Well, I would awfully like to be like Bob. The only thing I don't like about him is the ownership of 2 busses. Deb, you better start talking a lot nicer about him in the future. I wanna be like Bob!!!!!

Lew

rfoster
03-29-2007, 11:16 PM
Wow : That is sure is exciting news. Congrats To Deb and Bob-00. The photo looks great- yall defintely going to have to show up at Kerrville to show it off. Looking forward to seeing it. Those Go Karts must be the way to go :cool:

garyde
03-30-2007, 12:08 AM
2003 is a good year! Congradulations. Gary

rmboies
03-30-2007, 08:50 AM
Wow, thanks everyone, we sure appreciate all the nice comments!

Warren, sweeeeeeet about sums it up I hope. Will let you know after I get to see the coach in person.

Lew, not to worry, I not only talk nice about Bob I also treat him that way. It's not my fault he can't type and refuses to come in out of the rain:D

Jon, yep, you are in very good company. It looks like you and Roger That have a nice trip planned with many stops along the way. Enjoy the oysters.

Tuga, I never leave home without horse pictures, you should know that:rolleyes:

Gary, was 2003 a good year for wines as well:eek:

Gary & Peggy Stevens
03-30-2007, 02:12 PM
Debi and Bob-00:

Congratulations on your new baby. If this is the same coach that was at Millineum during the first of the year, Peg and I just loved it. The 03 XLII Mil. that we saw, had beautful salmon color graphics on the sides and was just georgeous in side. We spend about an hour just looking over everything inside, and you will truly enjoy this beauty.

It was too much $$ for us, but I am sure glad it found your home. I know it will be well cared for and loved.

Hope you can make it to Kerrville! Everybody else is ? :)

Gary S.

mike kerley
04-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Debi and Bob-OOOOOOH

Beautiful coach. We really look forward to seeing it and you In Texas.

Safe travels.

Mike and Karen